Video of Female Russian Snipers: Real or Bogus?

Beowulf

Premium Member
Reaction score
I was researching Russian female snipers of World War Two and ran across this video. I am not sure if it real or not. What do you think?
Warning: this may be too intense for children or juveniles!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRrITgaSbsw

It is a good video. It tells a story and has great screenshots, and that is just it. It seems too pat. Maybe I'm wrong and it is real.
If so, my hat is off to all the females that fought in WWII.

film to good be ww2 unusual direction for those times..but it didhappen many Russian female snipers

Yeah, it's real. Knew all about it since I was a kid. My grandparents, and mom told me about it.

If you're talking about the video per se, then it's not real. I noticed the comment below that it was based on Russian tv series, Moscow. It's possible that it was a Russian state. If you are referring that Russian female snipers had hidden in the trees and hills and plenty of injuries like that, and yeah, it was very brutal. Some of them survived and even returned back to war.

My East Prussian grandfather, uncles and cousins all were in Luftwaffe, and Heer and had very close calls during WW II, and survived. During the war and after, my grandmother, aunts and mom had to deal with Russian officers and soldiers daily. Some of them spoke German, and nice to them, and fed them food.

If you're talking about the video per se, then it's not real. I noticed the comment below that it was based on Russian tv series, Moscow. It's possible that it was a Russian state. If you are referring that Russian female snipers had hidden in the trees and hills and plenty of injuries like that, and yeah, it was very brutal. Some of them survived and even returned back to war.

My East Prussian grandfather, uncles and cousins all were in Luftwaffe, and Heer and had very close calls during WW II, and survived. During the war and after, my grandmother, aunts and mom had to deal with Russian officers and soldiers daily. Some of them spoke German, and nice to them, and fed them food.

Thanks. I didn't see that comment on the bottom. I was looking at actual combat clips (some with similar camera work) and I guess I figured they would all be that way. Whew! :lol:
I got nothing against the Russians because they freed my father from a POW camp in Germany.

Back