Video Exchange Penpal?

Rock_star2011

Reaction score
Hi, I am new to ASL and I am dedicated to learning more. I have been using the free lessons off of lifeprint.com to learn but I wanted to find someone to practice with. I have both a Skype and Oovoo account, though I don’t always have the time to stop and chat due to my schedule.
I am a college freshman and was hoping to find someone close to my age who knows ASL or is learning as well. However, instead of doing video chats all the time I was hoping to maybe to do video message exchanging. Almost like writing a letter to a penpal, but the letter would be in sign language.
Please contact me if you are interested. = ]

Feel free to post if you are searching as well.

That sounds pretty interesting. I'm so interested. My Skype user name is Joseph_gee1

Hi, I am new to ASL and I am dedicated to learning more. I have been using the free lessons off of lifeprint.com to learn but I wanted to find someone to practice with. I have both a Skype and Oovoo account, though I don’t always have the time to stop and chat due to my schedule.
I am a college freshman and was hoping to find someone close to my age who knows ASL or is learning as well. However, instead of doing video chats all the time I was hoping to maybe to do video message exchanging. Almost like writing a letter to a penpal, but the letter would be in sign language.
Please contact me if you are interested. = ]

Feel free to post if you are searching as well.

I know your post is old but i am learning as well and im willing to sign with you. im 25

I am a teacher and need video pals for my students in ASL II, anyone interested?

Hi
Nice to meet you
I would be interested I do have Skype and learning ASL. Please let me know if you would be interested in penal messages with me.

Back