VERY DISRESPECTFUL Deaf people's Needs (bit general)

RSJokesterX

Reaction score
:hmm:I'm not very apperciates. Youtube seems disrespectful for deaf people's needs.
I was surfing youtube website. I'm curious about deaf communities. All the suddenly I noticed subjects appear on the screen "fun with ip-relay" and "prank call on ip-relay. It really pissed me off and not apperciates.
I'm wondering why couldn't youtube.com take fully responsbilities for discrimination or threaten or else which really harms and cruels.

Also, I noticed several of videos mocking about deaf people's way.

SO, I'm wondering what ya'll opinion about these issues?:hmm:

Just ignore them.

The more you focus on other people's problems, the less time you'll have for your own fun.

Just ignore them.

The more you focus on other people's problems, the less time you'll have for your own fun.

Nope. I aren't focus the problem. Just noticed the subjects appear on the screen. Also saw the videos... Impropriate.

Anyway, don't worry. I always have fun with my life so far. :) I likes to surfing different web sites.

Have a nice day:D

Ignorance is bliss. =P

:D
rsjokesterx-albums-add-images-picture1612-shadow-doubt.jpg
rsjokesterx-albums-add-images-picture1613-ignorant-bliss.jpg

Thanks

Nope. I aren't focus the problem. Just noticed the subjects appear on the screen. Also saw the videos... Impropriate.

Anyway, don't worry. I always have fun with my life so far. :) I likes to surfing different web sites.

Have a nice day:D
Makes sense.

It does annoy me when people do things like that. It's a sad world that these people are not educated on what's really going on. They complain about their government money being wasted on people like us when it's them who are really wasting their own money by using IP-Relay for the wrong reasons.

For every person who plays Magic: The Gathering, this card would really come in handy whenever they feel pissed off or upset about something. ;)

:rofl:LMAO! I likes comment on the card. Awesome.... did creates this card? DO you play Magic the Gathering online

Cool. Nice one. I don't play Magic Gathering for sure but I have heard of it. I don't know they have quotes under there which is pretty wicked.

LOZ... Someone said ignorance is bliss. Remind me of those two cards... so, I added these cards. :D

I likes to play Magic The Gathering and online. I wants to play more but I decide to stop because I'm tired of spending money on new cards whenever a new block comes up.
It nice game tho.

:topic:
LOZ... Someone said ignorance is bliss. Remind me of those two cards... so, I added these cards. :D

I likes to play Magic The Gathering and online. I wants to play more but I decide to stop because I'm tired of spending money on new cards whenever a new block comes up. :hmm:
It nice game tho.

:hmm:

Back