usernames-what's the reason behind yours?

Wheel-Man = bec i crazy about race car, and also drag racing... so my friends called me wheelman bec i crazy about spinning tires love to see them smoke come out, and also smell the rubber burning... :cool:

Originally posted by kuifje75
Cool, you know Tintin! Not many Americans do...
Why did you choose Jughead?

i almost bought all the books of Tintin and lunch box but that time i only have $20 bucks in my pocket. somehow, i saw a wallet of Tintin. in my mind, ohh yess, i need a wallet! so i bought it. love it since.

i choose jughead just because he remind of myself sometimes. we have some same personaility.

javapride is just two words three reasons....

java= coffee and im nuts for it!
PRIDE is for two reasons one. cuz im out and proud of myself!
two, cuz im PROUD to be deaf :-D

See pic below

thompact1.jpg

Irish- cuz Im part of irish

Devil-- cuz im bad gurl most of time and devil flirter =D

Dog-- love dogs and act like one lol

Originally posted by ~Heather~
<-- is my name ofc without ~ :)

Its :repost: but who cares :)

@ Heather: Actually it is the same post that started in March.

@Jughead: Cool about Tintin wallet, wonder what it looks like.

Oh? I swear I reply to simliar post to this one couple of weeks ago I dont remember when...I even checked to see if this one is already replied by me. So I thought its repost. *stratch my head*

i can scan it and you can get idea. which one do you want me to post the picture of wallet on this thread or PM?

See my signature....that's what I told a judge. I was in the courts because I got into a fight with someone from high school. I was being too loud in court and he gave me, "Did you hear that silence is golden.."

I got contempt of court for telling him, "I've never heard that silence is golden...."

I love baby phat clothes......and I have baby phat shirt, dress, skirt, jacket, pants, hats, purses, visers, and yes even underwear so people call me baby phat
guess what just got baby phat nail decals, diamond fake tatoo (the sticker kind) and notebook - MEOW MEOW - if I wasnt afraid of needles I would get a real tatoo - I know a girl who has one of the baby phat symbol ;)

<< LiLyxLui

Lily = my nickname (my crew calls me)

x Lui = Girl (chinese word) ;)

Lasza - I made it up long time ago. There is no special meaning. Yep, unsually name I like.

I love cats and I'd like to think of myself being a cat who's a bum...like an alley cat. :-D

uhh.. I'm always kinda in goofy mood everyday..that's me and jinx..ehh funny guy. I love to make everyone laugh everyday.. I always cheer up and smile 110 percent! uhh and 3..consired my lucky number and my football jersey num too.. (laughs)

Back