Unofficial AllDeaf Map - Post Your Location!

allo new here (from west virgina area) hope to meet n greet others

I am also new to the forum. I am from Toronto, Canada. I hope to meet and speak to many others here.

Hey all, not necessarily new, but forgot I had an account haha oh well, I'm back!!! hmu Cincinnati Ohio area :)

Hmm not sure if I've posted here or not......hmm well here's to number 2 ! Maybe ? From Richmond, VA love to meet and greet others......far from fluent but desire to get there!

Hello from Riverside, CA!
Not fluent, just learning. hope someone won't mind teaching me your beautiful language? I know very basic.

couldn't get on...

Saint Louis, Missouri. Can't find anyone else in my area... it's almost as if there aren't anyone that signs in missouri... :(

Hello, I am new here, I am from Missouri and I am also deaf..
Hopes to meet some wonderful friends.
I was beginning to think there weren't any deaf or HOH people in Missouri lol.
I live in Saint Louis Missouri. I am hearing but in love with sign language.

Atlanta Ga here. If anyone knows of a Deaf community in Atlanta, please let me know

Looking for someone 1 hour west of Edmonton AB deaf/Deaf or HoH. Did try the map. Did not work.

Mizzou said:
Cool website!
how do you post on here I am new and I have a lot of questions and I am hoping to meet friends who also are deaf and see if someone can hopefully help me we some problems I am dealing with being deaf and trying to learn sign LANGUAGE

Posted from Alldeaf.com App for Android

I need help? How do you get into like a chat room or is there anything like that on this website or could you recommend any thing for me . I am looking for people dealing with being deaf or hard of hearing. I myself have no hearing in my right ear almost completely deaf in my left. It didn't happen fast I lost my hearing over the years so most of my family can't seem to understand I can't hear them so we are always fighting. I just want to talk to someone who understand what I am saying and maybe get some help.

Posted from Alldeaf.com App for Android

Back