Unofficial AllDeaf Map - Post Your Location!

Yall are trying to click on a link from 2005. It's not active anymore and has not been for some time now. Maybe it's time to let this thread die a nice quiet death. Just let it go.

Hello everyone,

This is Leonard Garcia and i'm from Indianapolis.

Hope to have new friends here on this forum.

Leonard

Well, now that I've been here for a couple of months, I suppose I should officially say hi!
I'm in Madison, WI. It's been fun so far being here. I can already tell which AD members I would totally love to have a beer with! (And I am from WI, I know my beer!)

On another note, it would be great if there were a map. I'd love to find others near me if anyone actually is! Can anyone make a new one?

Well, now that I've been here for a couple of months, I suppose I should officially say hi!
I'm in Madison, WI. It's been fun so far being here. I can already tell which AD members I would totally love to have a beer with! (And I am from WI, I know my beer!)

On another note, it would be great if there were a map. I'd love to find others near me if anyone actually is! Can anyone make a new one?

Oh me! Me! :cheers: I'd have a beer with you! :)

I wanted to use google, but there was no way to make it so everyone could put themselves on it. Ah well. So much for just throwing something together.

Almost forgot... Welcome to AD Kellycat! :welcome:

Nice Idea Kelly....even i'd love to have me located on map and find friends in my locality...
Hi Cheetah i'm Ruby from Boston, MA Hope everyone's doing Good... :)

I'm in Greenville, NC!! I'm hearing!!!! Is anyone near Eastern NC? I'm also open to video chatting with people on Skype, my SKYPE ID is: Candice.R.Smith I want to improve my knowledge of ASL!! I'm planning on taking courses at my local community college in the fall and taking the NC Certification test to be able to be an Instructor in NC. My dream is to have ASL taught in all schools in NC including elementary beginning in kindergarten. Feel free to send me a message on here or on SKYPE!!!! :) :)

Oh me! Me! :cheers: I'd have a beer with you! :)

I wanted to use google, but there was no way to make it so everyone could put themselves on it. Ah well. So much for just throwing something together.

Almost forgot... Welcome to AD Kellycat! :welcome:

Thanks, Cheetah! If you are EVER in Wisconsin (or even Northern Illinois) I would totally love to have that beer! We have some great local micro brews here in Madison. And I don't get out NEARLY enough, so I'd leap at the chance! :cheers:

:beer:

Anyone in Visalia?

Hi everyone, I was wondering if there was anyone in Visalia that knows
ASL. I am dying to learn it, and to befriend someone that is fluent in the language. I would really love to be able to practice my signing with you.

Back