Twins - the Blonde way!!

Mrs Bucket

Reaction score
[yt]BT_WpbrZbrY[/yt]

Gotta love hubby!! :giggle:

ROFL,. Mrs B.. your hubby sure told a funny joke..and I got it good.. .lol oh man...

It is not working for me, even if I turn the captions on..
:weird:

Not word for word but the jist of it is;

Blonde is all excited waiting for hubby to come home.
Hubby comes home and blonde says, guess what? I am pregnant.
Hubby hugs and kisses wife.
Blonde says there is more.
Hubby says what else.
Blonde says... when I went to the store I bought a two pack of the pregnancy test kits. I took both tests and they were both positive. We are having twins....

just finished watching it.... now I'm getting some idea how to express certain thing in ASL :hmm:

I will try to tell a funny story in ASL that happened to me 2 days ago. one more thing - the hubby was sticking middle fingers out of both palms, tapping on his chest. what does that sign mean? I cannot remember... :dizzy:

Not word for word but the jist of it is;

Blonde is all excited waiting for hubby to come home.
Hubby comes home and blonde says, guess what? I am pregnant.
Hubby hugs and kisses wife.
Blonde says there is more.
Hubby says what else.
Blonde says... when I went to the store I bought a two pack of the pregnancy test kits. I took both tests and they were both positive. We are having twins....

Just Google the pregnant blond joke, then copy and paste...

just finished watching it.... now I'm getting some idea how to express certain thing in ASL :hmm:

I will try to tell a funny story in ASL that happened to me 2 days ago. one more thing - the hubby was sticking middle fingers out of both palms, tapping on his chest. what does that sign mean? I cannot remember... :dizzy:
As I know it your middle finger is your feelings finger and maybe it had something to do with emotion

As I know it your middle finger is your feelings finger and maybe it had something to do with emotion

OH YES YES. I was thinking HAPPY but it's not it. You're right. It means emotion/feeling

edited - excited

Back