"Twilight"

Please correct spelling Twilight at Title Box :D

Thanks

I have rental 'twilight' Blu-ray disc. I will watch it tonight. :Ohno:

Yes, Twilight will have squeal.... It's called New Moon and it'll be in Theaters in November. I can't wait to see it.

I read all four books and they're awesome, I'm hooked on to it.... I must admit, I am obsessed with them as I am obsessed with Harry Potter.

Right now, they're filming New Moon which will be in Theaters in November 2009.... and I'm pretty sure they're planning to do Eclipse and Breaking Dawn... But we'll have to see if it'll be same director or not. The director that did Twilight isn't doing New Moon... instead it's a new director that's doing New Moon... So that'll be interesting.

However Twilight movie is Awesome... I loved it....even though I was a bit disappointed that they left some parts out from the book.... but nevertheless it was still good. I hope that New Moon will go by the book, everything by the book. It has to... but I can't wait to see it in November.

Yes, Twilight will have squeal.... It's called New Moon and it'll be in Theaters in November. I can't wait to see it.

I read all four books and they're awesome, I'm hooked on to it.... I must admit, I am obsessed with them as I am obsessed with Harry Potter.

Right now, they're filming New Moon which will be in Theaters in November 2009.... and I'm pretty sure they're planning to do Eclipse and Breaking Dawn... But we'll have to see if it'll be same director or not. The director that did Twilight isn't doing New Moon... instead it's a new director that's doing New Moon... So that'll be interesting.

However Twilight movie is Awesome... I loved it....even though I was a bit disappointed that they left some parts out from the book.... but nevertheless it was still good. I hope that New Moon will go by the book, everything by the book. It has to... but I can't wait to see it in November.

Really!! Awesome! I'd better get the new moon book and read before watching a movie this November! :thumb:

Really!! Awesome! I'd better get the new moon book and read before watching a movie this November! :thumb:

Just to let you know, if you want to read all the saga series of Twilight, here are the list:

Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn

So there you go, that's the order of the saga series of Twilight. Enjoy! :D

I haven't read those of seen the movie. My older daughter did and really loves it. I suppose I should try reading it. :hmm:

I have heard a lot of positive review for that movie from others. I haven't seen it myself yet but since it is generating a lot of great reviews, it wouldn't hurt for me to check it out.

Is it one of the tearjerker movies? If so, I'm in! :thumb:

I have heard a lot of positive review for that movie from others. I haven't seen it myself yet but since it is generating a lot of great reviews, it wouldn't hurt for me to check it out.

Is it one of the tearjerker movies? If so, I'm in! :thumb:

No, it's not tearjerker movie but it's soooooooo romantic.... utterly hopelessly Romantic, at least that's what I think.

Got the dvd and the book of Twilight!! Love them! Can't wait for Nov 2009 movie New Moon! :) Started reading Twilight book...amazing!

No, it's not tearjerker movie but it's soooooooo romantic.... utterly hopelessly Romantic, at least that's what I think.

Ah ok, Thanks!

Still, it sounds like a movie that is worthy enough to watch. :)

Ah ok, Thanks!

Still, it sounds like a movie that is worthy enough to watch. :)

It's not!!!!!!! It was literally one of the WORST movies I've ever seen in my life.

And I liked the book. I read it more than once.

I was planning to read the Twilight book then watch a movie but My hubby wanted pay view movie last weekend.. Oh Gosh its so good and romantic movie!

Wonder if Twilight will have Part 2? :fingersx:

TWILIGHT - The Official DVD Site - ON DVD 03.21.09

Yes, I watched 'Twilight' movie in few while ago. This movie was very good. I feel if second movie will be coming. Vampire girl are very jealous of Edward s love and tribe group threat to kill some vampire people.

Yes, I watched 'Twilight' movie in few while ago. This movie was very good. I feel if second movie will be coming. Vampire girl are very jealous of Edward s love and tribe group threat to kill some vampire people.

You're in for a surprise then....because that's not what its gonna be about. If you read the book, New Moon, then you know what will be about.

You're in for a surprise then....because that's not what its gonna be about. If you read the book, New Moon, then you know what will be about.

I will buy this book before watching second movie.

It's not!!!!!!! It was literally one of the WORST movies I've ever seen in my life.

And I liked the book. I read it more than once.

Why do you think it's one of the worst movie you've ever seen? Would you not mind elaborating on it?

Just to let you know, if you want to read all the saga series of Twilight, here are the list:

Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn

So there you go, that's the order of the saga series of Twilight. Enjoy! :D

Movie Trailers
New Moon: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuIPdknaIbA&NR=1"]YouTube - New Moon Trailer[/ame]
Eclipse: Trailer not yet
Breaking Dawn: Trailer not yet

Last edited:
Back