Today's the day!

DeafAlex

Reaction score
Today's my CI testing! Super excited!! I'll be going to UC Irvine :) Wish me luck!!

Good luck Alex. Hope everything works out the way you want! :)

Thanks ladies!! We just left. Will take us about 3 hours to get there!

Good luck! Don't try to show off your guessing skills! Tell them what you hear, even if it sound dirty. ;)

good luck! and I echo what BleedingPurist said... don't guess, just repeat exactly what you hear. :)

Woot woot!! I failed with flying colors ROFL ;P I see the Dr. Feb 7 to get the ball rolling! LOVE the Audi at UC Irvine!! She was so amazing and friendly!! 1 million times better an experience than House Ear was!!

Wirelessly posted

DeafAlex said:
Woot woot!! I failed with flying colors ROFL ;P I see the Dr. Feb 7 to get the ball rolling! LOVE the Audi at UC Irvine!! She was so amazing and friendly!! 1 million times better an experience than House Ear was!!

I am glad things worked out for you.

With a name like House Ear, I can see why....glad to hear the new audi was a big improvement. Sometimes giving another person a chance really pays off. Hope all continues to go well and smoothly.

Laura

Back