Three Men went for a walk in South America.

GoofyBoy3

Reaction score
Three men went to South America for their vacation. So, they walked upon the hills... the mountains..the desserts.. Then they accidently walked on canniball people area. They caught them and three men begging them to let them go.
For a while the cheif of canniball group came by to three men and told them they have one chance. They must go in seprate ways and find one kind of fruit in the forest. They must gather ten same kind of fruits of each of them. They went.. First men came by bringing ten apples.. Chief told him that he has to put all ten apples up in his ass without laughing or canniball kids will eat him.. Then 1...2...3.. he felt tickling in his ass and laughed..he died.
Second man came, cheif told him the same thing. But he broght ten blue berries. He though he'll be fine by then.. 1..2..3..4..5...6..7..8..9.. He laughed and died.
In the heaven the first man who died and asked him why he laughed? He told him that he saw the third man was carring a water mellon!!

ohh

oh yeah..that will be very painful..he probabily died before he could put the watermellon in his ass.. (laughs)

Re: ohh

Originally posted by GoofyBoy3
oh yeah..that will be very painful..he probabily died before he could put the watermellon in his ass.. (laughs)

Yeah, probably!!!

I love to eat watermelon though! ;)

lol i was reading that while drinking my coca-cola soda can... when i got to the watermelon part, i almost spat the soda. ((my famous trademark)) :lol:

Back