This Thursday

Celticty

Reaction score
I get to find out if we are having a boy or a girl!!!!!!!

Yea that is the most exciting part. hey dont be disappoint if the baby decide to close and cross legs. hehe I was pregnant with my girl. She did cross her legs that i couldnt tell if its a girl or boy. so we waited till 40 weeks later then we found out its a girl! hahah

Last edited:
I see our AD Family is growing bigger and bigger :D

Keep us posted!!!!

Congrats! I just found out I will be a great aunt to twins. My family keeps getting bigger and bigger. One is on way this fall and twins will be next Feb. Other than my own grandson. :) Do you want a girl or boy? Better for you as long as it is healthy and strong. :)

I am thinking I would like a son but I would love a daughter as well. Which ever child God decides he wants to give us we will be very happy.

:ty: we both are very excited. it will be nice to have a real child and not a furry one lol.

LOl two more days for you guys to find out, again remember if your baby isn't shy then you guys are lucky enough to find out what baby's gender. *crossed fingers*

no kidding. Our realtor said that her daughter kept her legs crossed the whole pregnancy. She had no idea until the baby was born lol.

Back