This is what Chickent McNuggets are made of:

Im thinking more like Go-Gurt.....

Reading all that stuff about how sausage's, spam and Mcnuggets are made makes me want to have my own farm and grow my own food...Dang, it's all just gross :/ I knew there was a reason I didn't like hot dogs!

Wirelessly posted

iSign said:
Reading all that stuff about how sausage's, spam and Mcnuggets are made makes me want to have my own farm and grow my own food...Dang, it's all just gross :/ I knew there was a reason I didn't like hot dogs!

You do know most of the techniques were developed for the sake of not wasting food?

Like example... if your family was lucky enough to have a hog-- you only have one hog for the entire year. So you're better off buying stuff from the meat section in form of steaks...

Except... they use leftover meat to do something for human consumption:

http://www.ted.com/talks/christien_meindertsma_on_pig_05049.html

Last edited:
home coking

If you think about growing your own meat you have to think about butchering your own animals. Not for the faint of heart. I have done with deer, pheasants, doves, ducks , squirrels and rabbits and turkey. Makes you appreciate what yuou are eating. With a pig you eat the meat, skin, ears , feet and knuckles. I will eat chicken feet and duck tongue. But this is all natural so I don't worry about chemicals.

meat eater

Thats just gross
Maybe gross if your contact with meat and leather and fur come from the finished product found in your local walmart.
I will eat just about anything from an animal. What I do draw the line on is the brians. British people seem to love their sweetmeats. I would never touch it. A lot of asian people I know will also eat the brains of fowl and fish. To me that is gross. Then again I love bone marrow on toast

Back