this is important question

This is like the KenX50 situation on Deaf Pirate Videos. www.dpv.com

Javapride, if you know the kids' father, then contact him.

The boyfriend is hearing...most likely doesn't understand (fully) deaf issues....and locking the door "out of habit"...(most likely had always done it)....just a thought here....I'd make sure of it before resorting to kicking him out...for all we know, he may be a good father figure in other ways...then again...he might just not really care!

Good thing the House didn't catch on fire or one of the kids getting cut or falling down, etc., etc. I would put the blame on the Mother too...she should not be in the bedroom with the door closed when the kids are up and about!....

How old are these kids?....

The boyfriend is hearing...most likely doesn't understand (fully) deaf issues....and locking the door "out of habit"...(most likely had always done it)....just a thought here....I'd make sure of it before resorting to kicking him out...for all we know, he may be a good father figure in other ways...then again...he might just not really care!

Good thing the House didn't catch on fire or one of the kids getting cut or falling down, etc., etc. I would put the blame on the Mother too...she should not be in the bedroom with the door closed when the kids are up and about!....

How old are these kids?....

According to OP's post, he says the boyfriend is deaf...he ought to understand. I think he's just jealous of the attention she gives the kids rather than him.

bathroom situations are different its the bedroom door that is unnessary

Is it a privacy issue? Boyfriend wants some nookie and locks the door to feel up on mom, I wouldnt want a kid walking in when ten toes are in the air and a rear end boppin away.

It is the mother`s house and her rules. If the boyfriend is not respecting them, lose him. I don't see it as being a case of child abuse. It could be domestic abuse if the boyfriend is using this to control the mother.

Is it a privacy issue? Boyfriend wants some nookie and locks the door to feel up on mom, I wouldnt want a kid walking in when ten toes are in the air and a rear end boppin away.

:giggle:..most people wouldn't either....but goes to say...when you have kids...gotta control those urges until the right time and the kids are sleeping or out of the house.

I don't think you explained yhe situation well enough to give an opinion.

When I lock myself in the bathroom my daughter slips notes under the door if she needs some thing.

Yeah, me too, except it only happens when I am in the bathroom.....

What does RO mean ?

Restraining order....since the boyfriend has not abused the woman ....and if the boyfriend is paying some of the bills....She might have to evict him if he won't leave peacefully.....and that takes "time"....Don't feel the police is gonna waste much time with this issue....

Plus, if the lady wants him out of her house...then sleep on the sofa or with the kids until he is evicted....

Just because someone "won't listen"...it's not domestic abuse....if the couple can't settle it themselves...then it might be best for them to move on.

Restraining order?

Yes. RO stands for Restraining Order, but in many domestic cases, the woman will first get a TRO, which stands for Temporary Restraining Order, good for up to 6 months. A RO is good for up to 2 or more years.

What if you're taking a shower and your daughter need you right away? I never looked my bedroom or bathroom when my daughter was younger .

Actually if I'm showering I usually don't lock it, they can hear if the water is running, if it's running them I'm IN the shower, they can come in and get something pee or whatever. After it's stopped running then I'm out and might be standing in the middle the room nekid and they know not to come in. Anything else she can wait a minute. My kids are 15 and 13 not 3 and 5.

Yes. RO stands for Restraining Order, but in many domestic cases, the woman will first get a TRO, which stands for Temporary Restraining Order, good for up to 6 months. A RO is good for up to 2 or more years.

Wait, I gotta wonder, how does ChicagoBlue know so much about restraining orders? :eek3:

A mother with young children should not have a boyfriend move into the house.

Whatever whoever gives it, do you even comprehend why a RO would be completely inappropriate?

There are many variables for getting such a thing, but that's a decision to not be made lightly, unless the children and the mother are at significant risk of harm, then yes, it would be necessary, but still-- getting an RO is not an easy thing to do.

Back