The Wolf and the Lamb

Berry

Reaction score
Okay I finally got this one done. I hope it is worth waiting for. It isn't perfect, you can even see where I flubbed my signs a couple of times, but as Souggy says, I will try not to be a perfectionist.

It is kinda long.

As suggested to me I did one that is important to me. But when I got to the moral I realized it is important to all Deaf people everywhere, because the first thing an audist will do is try to convince Deaf people they are wrong for using ASL and for keep Deaf Culture.

Hope you enjoy it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojkbZQiA6ag]YouTube - The Wolf and the Lamb[/ame]

Looks great :) I'm waiting for our son to finish studying and his homework before I show this to him.

There is an error, but I think the connection may be slow for me right now. So I may have to wait later tonight.

It seems to work for me. Don't know what the problem would be or how to fix it.

This one is a little long... over 8 minutes.

Let me know if it is too long to hold his attention. I can cut it down.

It's not you, it comes on now and then... I think it is my ISP

Sometimes my computer does this every now and then when I try to play youtube videos

I think all your videos are awesome, and I would give you five stars.Please make some more. <------ typed by my son:) and I agree with him.

My wife wants me to do her favorite, "The Crow and the Pitcher", but I'm going to do a lot of changes to it. Make it more of a story.

Thank you. They are not perfect, but if you enjoy them I feel ecstatic.

Ah, my bedtime story. You make it nice to come in here. Thank you so much for your time and effort to make these wonderful videos. What a relaxing and soothing story can do! I love these. You are great.

Wow. I am used to such praise from my wife and daughters -- We believe a family should be a mutual admiration society. We always brag on each other.

It makes me feel kind of gooey to get so much praise from outside our little circle.

Thank you.

Back