The Walking Dead

Do you think Glen is actually the one to get it or Maggie? Carol is acting differently these days too....I think at this point it's up in the air who's next: Daryl, Carol, Maggie or Glenn....or Tara. Who knows?

Laura

I read the comics. But the show has not been following it exactly. I don't want to give spoilers.

I read the comics. But the show has not been following it exactly. I don't want to give spoilers.

Let's face it, we know about the bat and Glen but if it's going to go this way is anyone's guess. Norman Reedus is getting his own show so it could well be for Daryl too. One has to wonder if Tara's in danger after that talk with her girlfriend. It could go in any direction.

I hope not. They haven't really said if Negan is a male or female- remember they like to diverge from the comics sometimes so am wondering if that may be the new direction what with what happened at the end of Episode 4... I really don't think we're going to be seeing Negan for a while yet.

Neegan will be a guy, they're already cast the actor to play him.

Let's face it, we know about the bat and Glen but if it's going to go this way is anyone's guess. Norman Reedus is getting his own show so it could well be for Daryl too. One has to wonder if Tara's in danger after that talk with her girlfriend. It could go in any direction.
Sound like he going take a break from TWD.

Last edited:
If Norman Reedus leaves TWD, I think it will take a huge dive in ratings.

This is why I think focusing on Reedus could throw people off. We know he's getting a show, doesn't imply that his character is going anywhere as the new show might just be a limited run only. Could well be Maggie...we know it should be Glenn in the comics but they may sub Maggie for him. Can't see a nose dive in ratings from that....

Well, idk the comics. I would not mind Glenn being eaten (weak link). Nor would I mind Rick and/or Carl having their faces sucked off. I will be honest and say, Rick is a good character, he has his moments, but the guy playing him sucks and cannot act. Nor can the kid playing Carl.

I think Daryl will be killed off soon because Jesus is Rick's sidekick in the comics.

Neither Rick nor Carl are going anywhere, they're the focus of the whole story, so you'll need to get used to the Brit that can't act and the kid who adds nothing. I'm sure whomever it's going to be, it'll always be the person we're least prepared to lose.

Neither Rick nor Carl are going anywhere, they're the focus of the whole story, so you'll need to get used to the Brit that can't act and the kid who adds nothing. I'm sure whomever it's going to be, it'll always be the person we're least prepared to lose.
You are correct. They are here to stay. Concerning recent episode, Carol and Maggie were a 2 team killing machine! Thumbs up!!

I finish watch all season 1 and 2. Too bad I don't have AMC channel. I will get Season 3 BR.
My daughter and her husband have a few seasons of Walking Dead DVD, I got as far season three and it got too heavy for me .

The character that plays Carl lives down the street from me and attends a local high school. I also personally know the real parents of the original Judith.

Back