The Rookie Boy who goes hunting with the Expert.

GoofyBoy3

Reaction score
The expert man who loves to go hunting and was looking for a partner. So, he put the ads all over the place to find a partner and there's young man comes with him. He told him that he wants to join him to learn to become good hunter. So, he decided to take with him and took him to the gun store. He told the rookie that he has to pick any kind of gun he wants and just one bullet. He gave the rookie $500 dollars. He brought it fast.
Then, they left and went to South Africa to hunt the lions!
At the first day the expert told him to watch him and learn! He walked over and saw the lion comes up to him. He shot him in the head. Then the next day, the rookie's turn and the expert saw the gun and the bullet he was using. The expert was so shocked that he has picked that equipped and told him that he musn't use that gun. Well...rookie ignores him of course.. He went up and really near to lion. The lion comes up to him, he shot him in the head and still alive?? The lion ate him..
Why? the rookie was using the dart gun!!!:D

Originally posted by GoofyBoy3
oh well..I tried..
NOW..Where's yours?? ... probably don't have any..

Right, I don't have any, because I am too lazy. :twisted:

Well, actually I have posted several ones, but most of mine are too "religious" and can be offensive for other AD members. I don't want to risk that. :)

Back