The Legend of Zelda:The WindWaker is finally...released.

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Well, the cel-shading route looks like an interesting and cute idea. I like it, but I'm hoping for something even better. It's amazing how they can make that cel-shading route look so good!

That's what seperates Nintendo from the rest of the developers, they make sure it's a great game, not done half-assed.

Originally posted by PSORules79
yeah because they fixed everything that was wrong with the original N64 control system.

what are u talking about? can you give me an example? cause original Zelda OOt is ported to gamecube but upgrade for graphic and smooth quaity. one thing I am not happy is crap GC controller for Zelda OOT its totaly werid and struggle button to pick. I like N64 controller better to control for Zelda OOT than GC controller but. Zedla the wind waker is an excellent gameplay with an excellent GC controller :):cool:

no he said, the next Zelda will use realistic graphics like in Ocarina of Time.
FINALLY! :roll: i don't know why he had to change Link's looks into a tiny cartoon character and then change him back into an adult-like anime style character...just like in "soul cailbar 2" which is coming out in August.

Originally posted by Steel
FINALLY! :roll: i don't know why he had to change Link's looks into a tiny cartoon character and then change him back into an adult-like anime style character...just like in "soul cailbar 2" which is coming out in August.

Simple answer: They wanted to experiment with the gamecube technology to see what it could do.

Originally posted by DefMATRIXense
what are u talking about? can you give me an example? cause original Zelda OOt is ported to gamecube but upgrade for graphic and smooth quaity. one thing I am not happy is crap GC controller for Zelda OOT its totaly werid and struggle button to pick. I like N64 controller better to control for Zelda OOT than GC controller but. Zedla the wind waker is an excellent gameplay with an excellent GC controller :):cool:

I was talking about the control system you know the buttons that's on your TV screen.

Hmm... wouldn't it be kewl if they had something in the game that switches Link between alternate realities? Imagine Link in 3D and he accidentally find a switch that turns everything into 2D. What if some things could only be accessed in 2D because it needs to be like paper so he can temporarily fold it up or something.

Hmm... wouldn't it be kewl if they had something in the game that switches Link between alternate realities? Imagine Link in 3D and he accidentally find a switch that turns everything into 2D. What if some things could only be accessed in 2D because it needs to be like paper so he can temporarily fold it up or something.

hehe yeahh - kinda like a mirror that u step in to the 2-D world and step back in to the 3-D world

That premise could be done with the Gamecube-GBA connectivity. you could play through a majority of the game on the Gamecube but when you have to do something in 2D, you would be forced to play that area of the game on the GBA.

That premise could be done with the Gamecube-GBA connectivity. you could play through a majority of the game on the Gamecube but when you have to do something in 2D, you would be forced to play that area of the game on the GBA.

Oh that remind me, I still have to get the link cable so I can use the Tingle Tuner!

Originally posted by illustrator
Anti-Zelda!!! :mad2:

*shakes head* I noticed that they turned the classical Zelda game into the childish-like game. I was pissed off becuz of that shit. I perfer with classical ones.

Originally posted by LeviathanC
*shakes head* I noticed that they turned the classical Zelda game into the childish-like game. I was pissed off becuz of that shit. I perfer with classical ones.
What do u mean by that? They converted it from 2D into 3D. That's a big improvement. Before, I never really cared for the original Zelda series. When they came out with the N64 version, I was hooked!

Originally posted by LeviathanC

My, my... you are truly missing out on an instant classic. The graphics are truly wonderful and makes sense why they did it.

Great job on it!

Originally posted by Banjo
Oh that remind me, I still have to get the link cable so I can use the Tingle Tuner!

You should, it'll be worth your money.

What do u mean by that? They converted it from 2D into 3D. That's a big improvement. Before, I never really cared for the original Zelda series. When they came out with the N64 version, I was hooked!

I did play the 2D series, when it moved to 3D, it got better.

My, my... you are truly missing out on an instant classic. The graphics are truly wonderful and makes sense why they did it.

Great job on it!

Agreed. Wind Waker took a great game in Ocarina of Time and made it into a even better game.

Great job on it!

yup, the creator of Zelda is always right. He knew how to sell the masterpiece. We are happy. yipee

now that you say another Zelda game is in the works...and promises that Link will be just like this as BEFORE?

sc2gc_screen007.jpg

(Link will only appear exclusively on GameCube)

I want Link look like from original Zelda in the manual book of illustration, it look g-r-e-a-t as I thought it could be on cartoon tv show.

deathmountain.gif

merchant.jpg

z1linkfight.jpg

Back