The Legend of Zelda:The WindWaker is finally...released.

yup thats true ! thats right no sales tax applies to buying online but keep in mind that will have to pay for the shipping most of the times going to the local store costs gas yeah and can be free if u walk anyways heres some states that has no sales tax such as OREGON ! and some more ....some of the tax rates seems to be outdated but the website said last time update was jan or feb 2003 so i guess its B.S. or they used the lowest avail tax rates in each states who knows as in CA tax rates varies in different cities !

State

ALABAMA

ALASKA
none

ARIZONA

ARKANSAS

CALIFORNIA (3)
7.25 (2)

COLORADO

CONNECTICUT

DELAWARE
none

FLORIDA

GEORGIA

HAWAII

IDAHO

ILLINOIS (2)
1%
1%
1%

INDIANA

IOWA

KANSAS (6)

KENTUCKY

LOUISIANA
2% (4)

MAINE

MARYLAND

MASSACHUSETTS

MICHIGAN

MINNESOTA

MISSISSIPPI

MISSOURI

MONTANA
none

NEBRASKA (7)

NEVADA

NEW HAMPSHIRE
none

NEW JERSEY

NEW MEXICO

NEW YORK

NORTH CAROLINA
* (4)

NORTH DAKOTA

OHIO

OKLAHOMA

OREGON
none

PENNSYLVANIA

RHODE ISLAND

SOUTH CAROLINA

SOUTH DAKOTA

TENNESSEE
6%

TEXAS

UTAH

VERMONT

VIRGINIA
4.5 (2)
4.0% (5)

WASHINGTON

WEST VIRGINIA

WISCONSIN

WYOMING (3)

DIST. OF COLUMBIA

Originally posted by DefMATRIXense
In NY, there is a tax which is 7.5% or not sure how exactly. tell me what town that you said there is no tax? Or I should say is never heard "minus tax"

It means not including tax.

When you do pay, you have to pay a couple of bucks for tax but the suggested price of the game is $49.99. Nintendo does not deal with taxes. The states does that.

I just picked up my copy yesterday along with my copy of Metal Gear Solid: Substance. I can't wait to start playing it soon!

Originally posted by VamPyroX
I just picked up my copy yesterday along with my copy of Metal Gear Solid: Substance. I can't wait to start playing it soon!
you'll like it so much, trust me.

Originally posted by PSORules79
you'll like it so much, trust me.
I know! I've already played 2 levels from the demo. I was already hooked to them and was dying to play more because the demo were timed and I never got to go any further... grr!

I know! I've already played 2 levels from the demo. I was already hooked to them and was dying to play more because the demo were timed and I never got to go any further... grr!

at least you got the final copy now so you can relax.

at least you got the final copy now so you can relax.
When I played the demo, the game play felt a bit smoother than the N64 version.

When I played the demo, the game play felt a bit smoother than the N64 version.

yeah because they fixed everything that was wrong with the original N64 control system.

yeah because they fixed everything that was wrong with the original N64 control system.
Of course... they always do! Heh!

how far are u guys in the newest zelda game ? I still havent played mine cuz i ve been working a lot of overtimes and overnights sheesh !!! one of my hearing friend IM'ed me last nite that he is at the last dungeon in the new zelda game already jeez unbelieveable hopefully it isn't that short !!!

Of course... they always do! Heh!

they won't change the control system for the next Zelda game... but the graphics will be more realistic.

Originally posted by dojosky
how far are u guys in the newest zelda game ? I still havent played mine cuz i ve been working a lot of overtimes and overnights sheesh !!! one of my hearing friend IM'ed me last nite that he is at the last dungeon in the new zelda game already jeez unbelieveable hopefully it isn't that short !!!

i'm just taking my time to find the fire island to freeze it up

I know how you feel. I haven't played with mine yet either. I am planning on playing it soon... and non-stop during the summer.

I know how you feel. I haven't played with mine yet either. I am planning on playing it soon... and non-stop during the summer.

by the time you start playing Zelda this summer, there will be a new Zelda with realistic graphics already in works.

by the time you start playing Zelda this summer, there will be a new Zelda with realistic graphics already in works.

Hmm.. accord to the creator, he want stick with same kind anime design. Can't be true, I guess? :dunno:

Originally posted by illustrator
Hmm.. accord to the creator, he want stick with same kind anime design. Can't be true, I guess? :dunno:

no he said, the next Zelda will use realistic graphics like in Ocarina of Time.

no he said, the next Zelda will use realistic graphics like in Ocarina of Time.
Yeah, like that video I saw a year ago. It had the adult Link in it fighting Ganon and it looked really kewl!

Yeah, like that video I saw a year ago. It had the adult Link in it fighting Ganon and it looked really kewl!

Yeah, that's what I'm looking forward in the next Zelda game. I can understand why they want to go the Cel-shading route. They simply wanted to try something new.

Yeah, that's what I'm looking forward in the next Zelda game. I can understand why they want to go the Cel-shading route. They simply wanted to try something new.
Well, the cel-shading route looks like an interesting and cute idea. I like it, but I'm hoping for something even better. It's amazing how they can make that cel-shading route look so good!

Back