The Legend of Zelda:The WindWaker is finally...released.

Originally posted by Steel
now that you say another Zelda game is in the works...and promises that Link will be just like this as BEFORE?

sc2gc_screen007.jpg

(Link will only appear exclusively on GameCube)

yup that's right, Steel.

Originally posted by illustrator
I want Link look like from original Zelda in the manual book of illustration, it look g-r-e-a-t as I thought it could be on cartoon tv show.

deathmountain.gif

merchant.jpg

z1linkfight.jpg

It won't happen.. the next game will be another prequel.

I guess they will stop making sequels and make prequels or stories within stories.

actually, they haven't ruled out a sequel yet but it's just my belief that the next game will most likely connect Wind Waker to Link to the Past.

Originally posted by illustrator
I want Link look like from original Zelda in the manual book of illustration, it look g-r-e-a-t as I thought it could be on cartoon tv show.

deathmountain.gif

merchant.jpg

z1linkfight.jpg
that orginal link looks alot like one of the elves making cookies on some TV commerical lol

Originally posted by Steel
that orginal link looks alot like one of the elves making cookies on some TV commerical lol

dear god, you never play the original masterpiece zelda??

uh yeah...i seen my friend played it on the orginal nintendo

Imagine if they made the graphics so smooth and realistic that you felt you were actually playing with real people!

For Zelda the wind waker, From my experiences I have played, this game is the best I have ever played in Zelda series. Gameplay is an excellent, The cel shaded graphics are spectacular, finally REAL facial expressions. I hope the next Zelda is CEL-SHADED.

well PSO said the next Zelda series wouldn't be cel shaded...but who knows? since it has already became a smash hit, then i wouldn't be surprised that another Zelda title is cel shaded

Back