• Increase penalties for companies hiring them

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Adapt laws that encourage police to ID "suspected" illegals

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! Did you not understand a word I said?

Since it's obvious you didn't understand my point, there is no point in going on. It's like talking to a tree as far as I'm concerned.

Oh yes, I do understand your point and read you just fine. BUT, you pulled another member's world famous deflect and won't answer the question. Would that not make YOU the tree?

What on earth is he being a bigot about?

I feel so far out of the loop here....

You are far out of the loop

Go back to his first post ever and follow through the days of all the postings and how he identifies himself. One conclusion is he hates whites. Did he actually come out and use those words? Not that I know of. However, by another member, I've been called a racist bigot although I've never used the words: I hate blacks.
I'm just following alone with the standards set here on AD by other posters.
BTW....why did you not challenge him over what he called me first?
because you agree with him?

Here you replied to Deafguy25 and asked HIM the question!

Oh yes, I do understand your point and read you just fine. BUT, you pulled another member's world famous deflect and won't answer the question. Would that not make YOU the tree?

Therefore you did not ask me a question but you accused him of not liking white people and I came to his defense saying that you are wrong cause I'm white and he helped me and is a good friend..

What question did you ask me since that question you are referring to is obviouly for Deafguy25. You need to keep better track of your converstaion instead of bouncing around to different people.

The entire point I was making is that you said Jiro is a bigot and I'm telling you that he is not based on my exprience. Have you thought maybe he's talking to you differently cause of how you treat other people? Maybe it's not other poeple that has a problem but you are the one with problem!

good-luck-road-sign.jpg

Mod Note:

Thread's closed for a review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back