The All Deaf Spammer Registry

Nola

Spammers/scammers tend to post with Yahoo e-mail accounts.

Not only that, they also use gmail address as well. That would be more related to cell phones.

Now, we all need to know the differences with spammers.

Here are the langauges they use in their emails or posting:

In the subject line of emails are...

"Look here now!"

"Hello"

"Hi"

Also some uses your own email addresses to send you email. That makes it hard for you to block your own email address. They need to block IP address rather than email address.

They also say...

"Hi dear, my name is _____ (whatever her name is). i am deaf, single woman, 35 lookin for marriage with you. i am nice and love you so please email me back or call me at (whatever email address or phone number they provided). i love you, dear."

You noticed they have poor English grammar, lowercase of subject "I" as they are talking about themselves. Typed i instead of I. They also jump to relationship without being formal like as if you are writing a cover letter for a job.

Also spammers are offering you jobs overseas and ask you for your name, address, SSN, etc. NEVER ever fill out those. The real ones do not ask you for your SSN at all unless it is offical PDF formatted employment application and you have to fill that out and electronically send. along with it or their employer career section on their websites.

There are also spammers trying to sell you something and quick to rich scam that are total fraud and mail fraud charges against them. It is called "Snake Oil" scam.

They advertise like this, "I made 10,000 Dollars yesterday. You can do it too so check out this site, www.quicktowealth.com (fake site ok? I am stating an example for you to watch out) and learn how to earn as much as 100,000 Dollars in a day!" Often you get quick to wealth or dating scams.

Some scams are to trick you to p o r n graphic or to your computer wipeouts.

Just trying to help you all here.

Back