Thanksgiving Weekend (October 10th to 12th)

Bebonang

Reaction score
HAPPY THANKSGIVING WEEKEND IN CANADA!!!!

I hope they have a great feast sharing with families and friends.

I have lots of in-laws including grandchildren, nieces and nephews and also Deaf friends in Ontario and British Columbia. I miss them.

So have a good time this weekend. :D

:cool2:

Thanksgiving wishes to you, Bebonang,:hug: and all in Canada.

Bebonang

blessings also to the ancestors and the First People and all the relations.........

What exactly are you all thanking for is it getting rid of English more general and thought it November.is it more important than Independence Day what you all celebrate more.
I been one thanksgiving day where I fell in love with pumpkin pie and endured American football after..I never got straight forward answer to thanks giving

What exactly are you all thanking for is it getting rid of English more general and thought it November.is it more important than Independence Day what you all celebrate more.
I been one thanksgiving day where I fell in love with pumpkin pie and endured American football after..I never got straight forward answer to thanks giving
Oct. 12 is the Canadian Thanksgiving.

Canadian Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving in the USA is Nov. 26.

Happy Thanksgiving to all Canadians. :wave:

Beb Canadian maybe she tell me although I got feeling it about the English surpose the Australians got some thanking day about the English.better keep me head down

What Canada thanking for not English aswel

The first Canadian Thanksgiving was in the 1500's, and it was giving thanks they made it across the ocean safely.

All the people undertaking this journey really were trying to get away from England, weren't they?

Beb Canadian maybe she tell me although I got feeling it about the English surpose the Australians got some thanking day about the English.better keep me head down

Every one in Canada have different culture especially with diverse people, even the English. It is up to them what to prepare and make foods.

First Nations Reserves, even Inuit people up in North Territories can celebrate Thanksgiving if they want to celebrate it. They make their own native foods including turkeys and other dressings but we love native foods like scone (Frybread), Venison if not turkey, and berries including apple pies and anything we want to eat as our traditional food. Every tribe are different in their traditional foods.

Back