Tattoo

this is way off topic! but I was cerious if anyone got any pericing?? :dunno:

I want my eyebrowns and belly button..... thought about tounge but nah!

I want a dolphin one on my hip and a butterfly tattoo on my ankle then a shoulder or back tattoo of the fairy.. and messianic jewish faith

I got a lot of piercings in the past but now I lost interest in them and removed most of them by now.

FelixKat930 said:
I want a dolphin one on my hip and a butterfly tattoo on my ankle then a shoulder or back tattoo of the fairy.. and messianic jewish faith
sounds beauitful.... go for it!! Whats stopping you?? :dunno:

FelixKat,

I love images of fairies, What kind of a fairy do you have in mind for a tattoo?

I have earring.plan to have 2 more and i want a belly button pierced

Cassbugs said:

I don't know.most of them i saw is naked which I dont want.. its hard to find a good one..

loveofwine said:
FelixKat,

I love images of fairies, What kind of a fairy do you have in mind for a tattoo?

you want like a pixie? gothic fairy? angel kind? mischeivous or innocent fairy?

Never knew it was hard to find something that is clothed, not naked. I'm sure there's tons of pictures online.

No one in the family knows expect my step sisters .. i have it on my butt which is hidden.. my family said if i got a tattoo i will go to hell.. my mom's side that is.. they arent jewish.. my dad's family is like they dont care lol

I want a cute.. inoocent fairy somethng gothic

loveofwine said:
you want like a pixie? gothic fairy? angel kind? mischeivous or innocent fairy?

Never knew it was hard to find something that is clothed, not naked. I'm sure there's tons of pictures online.

Cassbugs said:

I got a nose pierced, tongue pierced, two earrings on my both ears. I want to getting an eyebrow pierced, a belly button pierced.. And get my ears to be full with earrings :whistle:

Back