Tattoo

Fo'Shizzle

New Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2006
Messages
2,116
Reaction score
0
I don't know if this is the right thread to be posting it on...But I was wondering if people wanted a tattoo or alreadly gotten a tattoo...

If you don't got a tattoo and wish you got one.. post a picture of a tattoo you wish you had!

If you already gotten one... post a picture and explain to us if it hurt etc.....

I've never gotten a tattoo but going to soon....

here is a picture of a tattoo I want............ Enjoy!!


http://members.tripod.com/tattoofreaky/id61.htm
 

WhisperHorse

New Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2004
Messages
7,697
Reaction score
1
I would want that also. But I already have a tattoo, Pink Panther behind of my left shoulder. I will ask my Sequoias to take a picture of it and post in here under of his username ok?

It's hurt of course, but not really that hurt. Almost like a shot, but when it touch the bone, it's sort of hurt or when someone "scartch" the needle, it's hurt too. But mostly of time, it's not bad.

Im thnking about to get more but not sure which :giggle:
 
L

loveofwine

Guest
That's one big-ass tattoo but looks good!! I have too many, sometimes I think it's not enough but it'll do for now. Tattoo can be addicting but I've learned to cool down and choose the one I want for special reasons. All of my tattoos except for one were chosen for a reason. Wish I had photos to show you but it was quite an experience!

Does it hurt? I am not going to lie. It depends on how tolerant you are. People have different degrees of tolerance to pain.
 

MilitaryGirl83

New Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2003
Messages
3,605
Reaction score
0
I have a tattoo on my right butt and its a red heart with pink ribbons and blue roses with the love of my life's name on it.. it was a bit painful but most of the time it went well. :)
 

WhisperHorse

New Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2004
Messages
7,697
Reaction score
1
loveofwine said:
Does it hurt? I am not going to lie. It depends on how tolerant you are. People have different degrees of tolerance to pain.

I agreed with you, that's right...
 

MilitaryGirl83

New Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2003
Messages
3,605
Reaction score
0
I like that tattoo.. it looks cute!

Cassbugs said:
I don't know if this is the right thread to be posting it on...But I was wondering if people wanted a tattoo or alreadly gotten a tattoo...

If you don't got a tattoo and wish you got one.. post a picture of a tattoo you wish you had!

If you already gotten one... post a picture and explain to us if it hurt etc.....

I've never gotten a tattoo but going to soon....

here is a picture of a tattoo I want............ Enjoy!!


http://members.tripod.com/tattoofreaky/id61.htm
 

Fo'Shizzle

New Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2006
Messages
2,116
Reaction score
0
loveofwine said:
That's one big-ass tattoo but looks good!! I have too many, sometimes I think it's not enough but it'll do for now. Tattoo can be addicting but I've learned to cool down and choose the one I want for special reasons. All of my tattoos except for one were chosen for a reason. Wish I had photos to show you but it was quite an experience!

Does it hurt? I am not going to lie. It depends on how tolerant you are. People have different degrees of tolerance to pain.
I've always wanted one on my lower back... I think I will stick with one tattoo!! lol!! A lot of ppl tell me it can be very addicting, just like you said. I got a lot of designs I want but I truely love this one..... I also want some pericing, belly and eyebrowns..... Im waiting till I lose 23 more pounds first before I get a belly periced! It's something Im going to treat myself with.. :cheers:
 

Saline Eyes

New Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
No tattoos here but being the animal enthusiast that I am, this is the one I'd pick should I ever get one. Not neccessarily in the same location though: :dunno: - Seeing as the link doesn't work, I'll describe it. Basically just a small black ink tattoo of a paw print on some random part of my body.
 
Last edited:

Fo'Shizzle

New Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2006
Messages
2,116
Reaction score
0
Sweetheart said:
I would want that also. But I already have a tattoo, Pink Panther behind of my left shoulder. I will ask my Sequoias to take a picture of it and post in here under of his username ok?

It's hurt of course, but not really that hurt. Almost like a shot, but when it touch the bone, it's sort of hurt or when someone "scartch" the needle, it's hurt too. But mostly of time, it's not bad.

Im thnking about to get more but not sure which :giggle:
Pink Panther!! thats sooo darn cute, never heard anyone who has a pink panther tattoo... Thats different but awesome! I would love to see a picture of it... bet its very pretty :)
 

WhisperHorse

New Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2004
Messages
7,697
Reaction score
1
Cassbugs said:
Pink Panther!! thats sooo darn cute, never heard anyone who has a pink panther tattoo... Thats different but awesome! I would love to see a picture of it... bet its very pretty :)

Yeppers, I got that tattoo when I was 15 years old. My daddy bought it for my Christmas Present. That cartoon on the TV, Pink Panther if you know what I talk about. I will ask my boyfriend Sequoias to do that when he gets home then he will post it for me ;)

And thanks!
 

MilitaryGirl83

New Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2003
Messages
3,605
Reaction score
0
Wow at 15? Did they have parent permission for it?

Sweetheart said:
Yeppers, I got that tattoo when I was 15 years old. My daddy bought it for my Christmas Present. That cartoon on the TV, Pink Panther if you know what I talk about. I will ask my boyfriend Sequoias to do that when he gets home then he will post it for me ;)

And thanks!
 

Fo'Shizzle

New Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2006
Messages
2,116
Reaction score
0
Sweetheart said:
Yeppers, I got that tattoo when I was 15 years old. My daddy bought it for my Christmas Present. That cartoon on the TV, Pink Panther if you know what I talk about. I will ask my boyfriend Sequoias to do that when he gets home then he will post it for me ;)

And thanks!
Of course I know who pink panther is! haha My mother just brought the collection the other day for the twins.... since they are nuts over pink panther... Drives me insane! lol But Pink Panther is cute
 

WhisperHorse

New Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2004
Messages
7,697
Reaction score
1
FelixKat930 said:
Wow at 15? Did they have parent permission for it?

Yeppers I got that tattoo when I was 15 years old, of course they do have Parent Permission between 14 to 17 years old but 18 years old, themselves to get one... ;)
 
L

loveofwine

Guest
Cassbugs said:
Not big enough for me haha :whistle:

Not big enough? whoaaa... Well I am hoping to complete my tattoo section on my lower back and once that's completed, it'll be big...*telling myself - take it easy with tattoos*
 

WhisperHorse

New Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2004
Messages
7,697
Reaction score
1
Cassbugs said:
Of course I know who pink panther is! haha My mother just brought the collection the other day for the twins.... since they are nuts over pink panther... Drives me insane! lol But Pink Panther is cute

Oh that's cool! I have a DVD of Pink Panther which it's real one, not cartoon. But planning to collect Cartoon DVD of Pink Panther soon! ;) I love him alot becuase he's my favorite one, I'd been collect him ALOT when i was young until, stopped since when I got a tattoo and started collect them again :lol:
 

Saline Eyes

New Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Your folks sound like cool people. I had to cajole my father at the age of 16 to let me get a second piercing on both earlobes! Oh, and this stipulated me promising that I wouldn't get any other piercings!
 
L

loveofwine

Guest
Sweetheart said:
I agreed with you, that's right...

Yes pain is not fun. I remember one of the worst pain I ever experience was getting the tattoo on my front, lower stomach right over my pelvis. As I was laying down, the needle was going against my pelvis bone. OY....
 
Top