TagDeaf thread

who remember me Know me my smithtrd :D you know me do you know me tagdeaf whose everyone?

Any ideal LOL
742456ynpbyiema2.gif

Hello you remember me I saw you :D

group tagdeaf rock :D I wish see Tag deaf

Yeah you got it right group deaf rock lol i still have that rock lol i surprise you remember me lol ...:giggle:
By the way i miss TagDeaf too still waiting grrrr lol.

Hello everyone !! I hope yu all are having good day today it kinda of got little colder . MY weekend was great nice warm weather and it all went away ,........ I sure do miss everyone who were from Tagdeaf. Yea Daisyboo ( RR ) I would love some of yur fudge brownies lol .......

Hello everyone !! I hope yu all are having good day today it kinda of got little colder . MY weekend was great nice warm weather and it all went away ,........ I sure do miss everyone who were from Tagdeaf. Yea Daisyboo ( RR ) I would love some of yur fudge brownies lol .......

Fudge brownie who make that would love that LOL it my yummy favorite :giggle: here is sooooo cold ewwww have good day to you too. :D

Surprised I haven't seen Rose here at all!...Has anyone seen/chatted with her since TD closed down?...Wonder if she is "saving" all those links for us when we get back to TD?....Some were very informative!...I've been saving a lot of stuff to post at TD when we get back!

Guess who is gonna be the 1st person to log on at the new TD when it opens?

Surprised I haven't seen Rose here at all!...Has anyone seen/chatted with her since TD closed down?...Wonder if she is "saving" all those links for us when we get back to TD?....Some were very informative!...I've been saving a lot of stuff to post at TD when we get back!

Guess who is gonna be the 1st person to log on at the new TD when it opens?

I keep log it in (TagDeaf) and every time i do that it alway said ....

Oops! Google could not find www.tagdeaf.com

and i making fool out myself hope i get there first :giggle: who know :laugh2:

:laugh2: :laugh2: Have done the same thing!...And glad you viewed my sons pix!...I have 3 boys, 19, 16 and 14...How about you?

Good who ever get there will wait see :laugh2: .... 3 boys wow me which i have 4 - 2 girls 2 boys 1 step son all grown now .... :)

Back