TagDeaf thread

Hey Botti...ur only as old as ya feel!...I remember when I went onto Snoorifi (spel?)...and was always asked my age!...All these "young guys" wanting me to come on cam....Guess I would have blown them away if I did! HAHA!...Age has just gotten to be just another number to me....only problem I really had was "spammers", thinking they could scam an ol' lady....

Hey Botti...ur only as old as ya feel!...I remember when I went onto Snoorifi (spel?)...and was always asked my age!...All these "young guys" wanting me to come on cam....Guess I would have blown them away if I did! HAHA!...Age has just gotten to be just another number to me....only problem I really had was "spammers", thinking they could scam an ol' lady....

I'm still having issues with Snoorfi. I may be deleting my account there as I have all these problems with propositions from both men and women and them wanting to meet me for "a good time at a local hotel".

hi my email and passwords are not work how creative me ?
they said my email need verify ?
I am frustrated please help !

they said email is invalid and cannot be used ?

did you try your full email address (including @). not the user name alone and your recently password you signed up with Tagdeaf?

I guess maybe old message ? I had 9 or 10 left
I don't know

ok if you click resent email confirmation, just click only one and wait for their email.

If you click too many resent email confirmation. the older confirmation links are probably invalid so use the most recently email from Tagdeaf

or you can do this way.

Delete ALLLLL confirmation emails from TD into your trash. then click Forgot password then WAIT for the email confirmation, click the link and then wait for second email with your new password there. Let me know if you make it.

Not that easy for me. I still haven't figured out how to make my birth year not show.

Although everybody already knew I was not young. :hmm:

This can be done in settings. (Setting...Privacy settings and look for "Date of Birth" under Profile area. Dont forgot to save the change.

You can hide your date of birth on your profile from your privacy settings

I wanted to say Thanks to Alex to bring tagdeaf back. It feel like tagdeaf is our home :)
You are doing great with new design on that site. Now I can see everybody is happy to see it back. So Thank you.

This can be done in settings. (Setting...Privacy settings and look for "Date of Birth" under Profile area. Dont forgot to save the change.

You can hide your date of birth on your profile from your privacy settings

Thank you!

Back