Summer Squash Saute

GarnetTigerMom

Reaction score
"" Summer Squash Saute ""

Shopping List: Yellow squash, Zucchini, bell pepper, carrots, onion, butter, dryied basil, dried thyme, dried rosemary, salt and pepper.

Ingredients:

3 Meduim yellow squash

2 meduim zucchini

1 large white onion

1 large green bell pepper

2 meduim carrots

3 Tablespoon of butter or margarine

1/2 Teaspoon salt

1/2 Teaspoon pepper

1/2 Teaspoon dried basil

1/2 Teaspoon dried thyme

1/2 Teaspoon dried rosemary

Cooking Direction:

1. Slice the squash, zucchini and onion into 1/4 inch slices. Julienne bell pepper and carrots.

2. Heat Butter in a large skillet over medium heat; add vegetables, salt, pepper, basil, thyme and rosemary.

3. Cook vegetables, stirring continually until tender like 15 mins.

4. Remove the vegetable to a serving bowl with a slotted spoon and served immediatly.

Have fun! :wave:

It sound good. It's health food! I would like to share a recipe of mine. But not right now.

Oh yeah! Done that in a steamer, I use a light Italian herb sauce and also throw in some mushrooms!

Sure no problem. :D Did you know one of deaf woman made her own thread of recipe ASL vlog?? That's so interesting. I want to do that too. I really don't care about Gallaudet. I like make my own recipe with my ASL vlog. I just got a new flip video yesterday. My uncle got me and my husband a late wedding gift. I am so exciting! I am learning about YouTube with ASL for recipes and jewelry making too.

Sure no problem. :D Did you know one of deaf woman made her own thread of recipe ASL vlog?? That's so interesting. I want to do that too. I really don't care about Gallaudet. I like make my own recipe with my ASL vlog. I just got a new flip video yesterday. My uncle got me and my husband a late wedding gift. I am so exciting! I am learning about YouTube with ASL for recipes and jewelry making too.

Cool, that sound like a great idea, go for it. If you do ASL vlog, let me know, I would love to check it out. :) :hmm::naughty::cool2:

Yeah. I have to learn how to use youtube with video first.

I haven't learn to try it yet either, one day I will when I get free time. It hard to do anything online much when I am so busy chasing after my 1 year old daughter. ahh I am so worn out by her lol. But she is the apple of my eye. :cool2::giggle:

Back