Success!

gidget6kids

Reaction score
My son played his very first game of baseball tonight. I was so apprehensive because I thought he would get hurt or not hear the coaches. The coaches were amazing with him and placed him close to them so he could hear what they were saying.

It was pure joy to see my oldest daughter signing to him and explaining to him what the coaches were telling him while he was batting. My oldest and my youngest bonding with the beauty of sign. Aw, joy. The encouragement from the other little boys, coaches, and spectators was so great.

He did so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So proud of him.

HA.....now that's a use for ASL for unilateral kids........instead of using an FM (which could get broken) they could use ASL.....cool!

I want to slap at the computer screen every time you post something because of the bug walking around LOL.....freaks me out every single time :)

lol gidget-I actually almost did that too-with the bug. That is awesome about your little one and daughter. How precious. Those are the moments to remember. Do you write in a journal? What a beautiful thing to keep in notes to share with them or their own children one day. Ah, I'm so sentimental! lol

I want to slap at the computer screen every time you post something because of the bug walking around LOL.....freaks me out every single time :)

I slapped at my iPad screen for a solid five minutes until I realized it was his avatar...oops XD:giggle:

likewise
icon7.gif

It's livened things up around here! :-D

Sure did! After I was fooled into thinking my monitor had a bug by your avatar, a week later I really did have a bug on my monitor and was telling myself, nah then realized it was a real one this time!

Back