Students Looking for ASL buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for native/experienced signers who want lessons in the art/science of beekeeping in exchange for the refinement/conditioning of my ASL. my Skype is kaatbyrd... please send me a quick message so I know it's not spam!

Hi john I am deaf/ hard of hearing and I was wondering do you still sign with people, I know one day that I will be totally deaf and I need all the practice I can get, I have no one to practice with so can you help me

Hi john I am deaf/ hard of hearing and I was wondering do you still sign with people, I know one day that I will be totally deaf and I need all the practice I can get, I have no one to practice with so can you help me

Hi, I can sign with you :) I am not an expert, but I can hold a convo on my own :)

:wave:do you still help people to practice sign language because I really need someone to practice with someone with experience in ASL

Hi, I can sign with you :) I am not an expert, but I can hold a convo on my own :)

That's okay! I added you on skype. {:

ninethirty4 said:
do you still help people to practice sign language because I really need someone to practice with someone with experience in ASL

I can also skype with you. I'm still learning though so I don't know everything.

I'm learning Auslan (Australian Sign Language) but I've noticed there are very little native Australian signers on here. I wouldn't mind learning some ASL though or teaching some Auslan, so feel free to add me y'all: auslan_91

I would also be overjoyed to practice with other beginners or very patient advanced signers.

Skype Account: AmoryPuck

If you are in the Dallas area and would like to meet face to face, that is awesome! I would love to start up a weekly voice off get together between the two of us, or just to discuss the intricacies of ASL! I live in Arlington. PM me if you are interested in meeting in person. :)

Anyone interested in doing some ASL "practice". I know basic ASL (finger spelling and some conversational signing) and would like to improve. :)

My Skype is: live:flower.gal

P.S. I work third shift (11p-7a CST) most nights, so if there are any night owls out there, it'd work awesomely for me!

:thanks:

~Ash

I have both Skype and ooVoo.

I would be more than happy to set up a weekly ASL chat for those who want to practise with an ASL fluent signer.

Hi my name is kelle I would love to set up a time if possible. I don't know much ... I am still learning basics, I am not deaf but wanting to learn the language.. I think it is neat and inspiring. My skype name is kams.mommy.1234

Thank you!

That's okay! I added you on skype. {:

I can also skype with you. I'm still learning though so I don't know everything.

Is this offer still there? I'd love for someone to help me learn and become more fluently signing :roll: my skype name is kams.mommy.1234 please I.M. Me

Asl student looking for help

If anyone is willing to send Instagram direct message videos, or use FaceTime I would love to practice with another asl student

Hey guys! I'm in my second year of ASL and actually knowing some Deaf, HOH, or other students like me would be great! Um, my webcam sucks, so if we can instagram DM, that would be awesome! My Instagram name is : austin.bautista and we can get signing right away! :) eh, Skype can be okay, but at least message me so I can send you my Skype id :D

Hey guys! I'm in my second year of ASL and actually knowing some Deaf, HOH, or other students like me would be great! Um, my webcam sucks, so if we can instagram DM, that would be awesome! My Instagram name is : austin.bautista and we can get signing right away! :) eh, Skype can be okay, but at least message me so I can send you my Skype id :D

And try to hang out with this forum with diverse of people here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back