Stop The Bullying on AD

Status
Not open for further replies.

deafgam

Reaction score
It seems to me a lot recent threads/post have been blustering with anger, finger pointing, name calling, hateful words, and bullying . Yes, Deaf are BLUNT. words can come out rude at times and can be said nicer with better word choices. lets drop the bullying on both sides....hearing and Deaf. lets drop the misunderstandings on both sides...hearing and Deaf. lets keep this more positive and enjoyable on AD. i for one am tired of all the attacks and im sure others are, too.

:hmm:....IMO....the bullying has gotten 110% much, much better than it was a year or two ago....Basically, everyone is pretty nice to each other. There may be some disagreements and the F-bomb here and there, but that's expected....Would be very boring if everybody agreed upon everyt little thing, don't ya think?.....

Sage observation from rockin' robin. re: 2 years ago!

:hmm:....IMO....the bullying has gotten 110% much, much better than it was a year or two ago....Basically, everyone is pretty nice to each other. There may be some disagreements and the F-bomb here and there, but that's expected....Would be very boring if everybody agreed upon everyt little thing, don't ya think?.....

Sage observation from rockin' robin. re: 2 years ago!

That's very true.

internet tough guy.

Guessing TXgolfer wants to deflower the flock?....oooopppps!..just kidding

Ok, I will still talk about turbos and deaf ferrets and deaf cats. Life goes on.

I do understand why people argue especially about situations where some people think this or that will "cure" the "deaf" because stuff like that is a real insult to me... But seriously this is the Internet why start slamming people personally? I understand if you know someone really well in person, but in cyber you never really get to know someone as well. And seriously the "F" bomb? Ugh

I agree cyberbullying is bullying but people who do that have serious issues and I would not want to see how they treat others in person. But judging people and saying you know them "personally" in cyber? Crazy

Thanks, great thread:)

I hate it when everyone agrees too :) especially to follow the Pied Piper like a pack of rats. And no I'm not referring to this site just life in general.

Last edited:
However, members need to be proactive in protecting the naive and vulnerable from the con-artists who do show up. A fine line. :hmm: Perhaps such assessment ought to happen through PM.

However, members need to be proactive in protecting the naive and vulnerable from the con-artists who do show up. A fine line. :hmm: Perhaps such assessment ought to happen through PM.

A lot of them do show up, and they are usually fairly easy to spot.

PM would be kind of hard to use and really time consuming.

Attachments

• Ignorant.jpg
    Ignorant.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 35
I don't think people here are any blunter than other forums and blogs I use. I know plenty of hearing people that are very blunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back