Stem Cell research

Reba they sinned because Eve entered the world with Adam. God married Adam and Eve and then that's whare sin started. Because he was so attracted to Eve, that she was like, ooo, look at that fruit. Let's eat some. They weren't supposed to eat it and Adam knew he shouldn't have but he listened to Eve. Woman is the cause of sin. I am insulting myself am I.

what

Magatsu said:
Don't worry, it will not happen for two reasons: 1) Incompetent Bush does not support the stem cell research at all (even though in California, stem research bill passed) and 2) historically, there is no cure for deafness, blindness, etc. Err, actually there is a third reason: 3) They are looking for wrong solution to solve the deafness. Nothing new about that. That's where Sweden, Denmark and Holland start to realize that they are looking for wrong solutions to solve the cancer and others.. they are shifting their goals recently, we will see the miracle cures from them soon or later.

If humans are ment to hear, why then does God create the deafness? Why not He remove the 'loopholes' when he created us? In other words, there is a reason for deafness, it is all about acceptance. If you want to define your life based on other people who judged you because of your deafness, I pity you. I truly do. Flash news: No matter what you are or who you are, people WILL judge you. Period. I hope you realize that there are several deafies who became millionaries, are you saying that deafies are the doomed race? ppfftt. I am more pissed off that I and my generations will work their ass off to pay Bush's reckless economy policy. I don't mind to pay the Social Security, I helped other unfortunate people and elders. It is only small tax, it is no big deal. It never did. Anyway let's not bring the specific politic into this topic.

About diseases like diabetes or cancer, there is ALREADY 'cure' for these... I will say again, these idiots are looking for wrong solution to solve these problems. That's all.
God didnt cause this and two what does Bush have anything to do with this stem research he has only been a president for four yrs,Plus these scientists are not stupid they just want you be happy and make your life happy ,God might have gave them ideas like the light bulbs or how a motor runs in car or how we created the founding fathers, deafness in my opinion has nothing to do with God ,it has something to do with disease like reba was talking about.For insatnce if Iam deaf my mother got sick but hers was meagitasis while my ex wife was her lungs were filled with liqiuds and passed on my son the main thing caused the deafness is antibionics at a very young age especaitly in babies its what caused deafness why becuz it stooppped the growth of the hairs in your ears.why becuz it was the only why to save us from dying.

Magatsu said:
Don't worry, it will not happen for two reasons: 1) Incompetent Bush does not support the stem cell research at all (even though in California, stem research bill passed)
Actually, Bush is the ONLY president in history who DOES support embryonic stem cell research. It is true that he has limited the government's funding to only the embryonic stem cells that have already been removed from embryos. In other words, the government is giving money so that the cells taken from embryos that have already been killed can be used for research, but it will not give money to pay for more embryos to be killed. I am proud of Bush for standing up for these unborn babies.

And as has been mentioned, embryonic stem cell research is not illegal.

It is important to note that so far in all the testing the scientists have done, embryonic stem cells have only created tumors and other bad things. As far as I have heard (and I have done research on this) there has never been any good results from using embryonic stem cells. However, scientists are having much success with umbilical cord and adult stem cells!! I pray that the scientists will concentrate on studying these stem cells instead of killing babies for groundless hopes.

Last edited:
I hope the stem cell research will be success AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!I cannot wait to cure my deafness for anymore time!!!However................it seems that stem cell therapy for deafness will be launched at least ten years later........ :( Don't all of you want to hear properly?

Don't all of you want to hear properly?
No, I think hearing is overhyped. There's nothing wrong with it per se, but then again, it's too overhyped. How do you know that you would WANT to be hearing?

harleymn said:
God didnt cause this and two what does Bush have anything to do with this stem research he has only been a president for four yrs,Plus these scientists are not stupid they just want you be happy and make your life happy ,God might have gave them ideas like the light bulbs or how a motor runs in car or how we created the founding fathers, deafness in my opinion has nothing to do with God ,it has something to do with disease like reba was talking about.For insatnce if Iam deaf my mother got sick but hers was meagitasis while my ex wife was her lungs were filled with liqiuds and passed on my son the main thing caused the deafness is antibionics at a very young age especaitly in babies its what caused deafness why becuz it stooppped the growth of the hairs in your ears.why becuz it was the only why to save us from dying.
And it was Liberal democrats cause social changes like women can now work and leave their kids at day care centers that cause kids to spread all kinds of dieases and viruses that might caused me to go deaf. Id like a law making day care centers ILLEGAL! If the mother cant take care her kid by being at home wait for kids be at least 16 and then she can go get a job. Or hire a nanny to watch her kids then she should stay at home. I could be deaf because what my nephews passed on to me!

ravensteve1961 said:
And it was Liberal democrats cause social changes like women can now work and leave their kids at day care centers that cause kids to spread all kinds of dieases and viruses that might caused me to go deaf. Id like a law making day care centers ILLEGAL! If the mother cant take care her kid by being at home wait for kids be at least 16 and then she can go get a job. Or hire a nanny to watch her kids then she should stay at home. I could be deaf because what my nephews passed on to me!

:roll: :crazy:

deafdyke said:
No, I think hearing is overhyped. There's nothing wrong with it per se, but then again, it's too overhyped. How do you know that you would WANT to be hearing?

what is the meaning of overhyped?@_@?please tell me first..

.........Don't you want to hear as normal people? I think hearing is very important. I want to hearing again! I want to know how to speak! How to speak mother language correctly! How to speak English ! How to speak Mardarin! I can't hear the speech and I don't know how to speech of the words! And I want to hear phone! And I want to talk with and able to hear normal people! And get hearing can increase the opportunity of getting job!!! And I want to be a teacher or a clerk. No matter what job I want, communication is very important and is existed in most of the job NOWADAYS!!!

Anyway, what is your comment and feeling?

:gpost:
iagree.gif

Hearing is very importaint. Without it you cant communicate to people.

Vicki said:
what is the meaning of overhyped?@_@?please tell me first..

.........Don't you want to hear as normal people? Anyway, what is your comment and feeling?

are you saying that the deafies are not NORMAL?? tsk tsk.. better watch out. cuz you will get bombed in here like ravensteven... FYI ... we are normal people period except if you problems in your head and so forth like very few people in here for instance .. there are many HEARIING people out there who are NOT NORMAL!! SHEESH..
the only difference from the hearies, is we cant hear! sheesh!! i dont know where you are getting these ideas that we are not normal?? :shock:

there are a lot of deafies who cant hear but speak very well.. like me for instance.. i am very profound deaf.. but i can speak and communicate with people very well .. as a matter of fact.. i know some spanish and some chinese... people are amazed that i can speak these languages.. i am like.. if i can do it... then you can too.. i had an excellent speech therapist from the time i was about 3-4 yrs old.. my first word was LAMB at the age of 5.. she worked around the clock for years to get me to speak and all that and had her for about 20 years up until her death back in 1992, unfortunately... she was like a 2nd mother to me.. :(

ravensteve1961 said:
:gpost:
iagree.gif

Hearing is very importaint. Without it you cant communicate to people.

is that what you look like in your avatar? if so.. you look very sad and bitter in there.. poor thing.. :(

zesty...you seem like scolding to me ... :'( make me a shock...
so fierce >_< i am afriad!!

Sorry for my confuse meaning of words...
please remember I am HK people@_@...my English is not well...
the word "normal" i wrote ...I want to say is hear as normal as hearing people...
is this sentence right now? or as well as ? hearing aspect ONLY.
not your meaning

I know that some deafies still can communicate with others by words.
However, it is not convenient for us to communicate with others as we cannot hear them completely.
And I know we can speak, but it need a larger effort on this. And FOR ME, FOR ME!!, I want to speak English CORRECTLY, I have learnt English for 18 YEARS, but I cannot hear high tune , so .... i think it is hard for ME to learn speaking English BY MYSELF.

Again, I am apologize for any bad meaning in my words in any post.
Please forgive!thanks!

Vicki said:
zesty...you seem like scolding to me ... :'( make me a shock...
so fierce >_< i am afriad!!

Sorry for my confuse meaning of words...
please remember I am HK people@_@...my English is not well...
the word "normal" i wrote ...I want to say is hear as normal as hearing people...
is this sentence right now? or as well as ? hearing aspect ONLY.
not your meaning

I know that some deafies still can communicate with others by words.
However, it is not convenient for us to communicate with others as we cannot hear them completely.
And I know we can speak, but it need a larger effort on this. And FOR ME, FOR ME!!, I want to speak English CORRECTLY, I have learnt English for 18 YEARS, but I cannot hear high tune , so .... i think it is hard for ME to learn speaking English BY MYSELF.

Again, I am apologize for any bad meaning in my words in any post.
Please forgive!thanks!

oh i am TRULY SORRY FOR OFFENDING YOU.. it wasnt my intention at all :tears: .... i didnt mean to sound that way.. i dont scold people easily but i can be very forward and direct..

i realize that you are from another country (china) .. i was in china (beijing) back in the fall of 2001.. and was shocked to see how they treated the deaf chineses.. i FELT SO BAD FOR THEM.. so i can understand where you are coming from.. but to be honest>>> they are wrong for treating and oppressing you like that.. you can speak if you wanted to with extensive speech therapy.. (my opinion) i was very fortunate that i had speech therapy for years to get me where i am today..

hey!! i gotta tell you that your english is not too bad for someone who lives in china!! .. cuz i have seen a lot worse than this!! so GIVE YOURSELF SOME CREDIT AND PADDING ON THE BACK!! SMILE!! right AD folks!? keep up with the good work vicky!! dont give up.. ;)

english is a very hard language.. i know many people who struggle with learning how to speak english .. let alone writing!! so if you need help with your speech to speak better english.. maybe you can come to our country for a while and do it here?? (just an idea)

so the point i was trying to get into in my previous post ... was that everyone is normal.. regardless of being deaf or not.. those that are NOT NORMAL are those people with head problems.. am i making sense??

zesty said:
is that what you look like in your avatar? if so.. you look very sad and bitter in there.. poor thing.. :(
Do i look like im bitter? I love sausage And i look serous.

ravensteve1961 said:
Do i look like im bitter? I love sausage And i look serous.

well dear ravieboy, to be frank.. i think you could use some loosening up.. like maybe a good lay?? :giggle: as you got a BIG BEEF right next to your mouth! :naughty:

Actually, I had speech therapy when I was about 5. Now my mother language is ok, but not completely correct. However, there is no speech therapy for other language. Now i am 18 and it need to pay costly for speech therapy. And I think there is no speech therapy for other language, just mother language.
How about you? When you take the speech therapy and how long do it take?

I have thought to go abroad in order to improve my English before. Also, it needs time and money. I think it just may be able for me to go abroad after a few years.

Haha!Right! Those whose have head problems are not normal people.

Vicki said:
Actually, I had speech therapy when I was about 5. Now my mother language is ok, but not completely correct. However, there is no speech therapy for other language. Now i am 18 and it need to pay costly for speech therapy. And I think there is no speech therapy for other language, just mother language.
How about you? When you take the speech therapy and how long do it take?

I have thought to go abroad in order to improve my English before. Also, it needs time and money. I think it just may be able for me to go abroad after a few years.

Haha!Right! Those whose have head problems are not normal people.

i know it does cost money.. i just kept going to her for years until she died.. do you plan to go to college?? because some college offer speech classes.. maybe you can dig into that??

Back