Stairway to heaven with a difference...

Grummer

Reaction score
1231624_537759239627443_1499771039_n_zps00dcc75a.jpg

:lol:...got half-way to Heaven, ran out of breath...crawled the rest of the way....

they doing similar things on lorry's think these pic on the stairs is la,tromp work...some people so artistic with incredable imagination.Who looks at stairs and thinks ahh Salvido dahli just amazing

Seems like there oughtta be a way to invert those stairs so it looks like the top is bottom and bottom is top so when you get to the top of the stairs you are upside down at the bottom.

I was tricked by the title. I thought Led Zeppelin's "Stairway to Heaven" was set to a new tune.

Seriously: Cool pics.

and I thought I was going to see this instead....

Attachments

• 536904_459628040781831_834590279_n.jpg
    536904_459628040781831_834590279_n.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 7
what sono, this is really bizzare...
Its funny, you post a lot of things I have read, maybe days before you post, and I come on and you have posted about it. I just happened to read an article about a little boy who passed away in which the parents say he is in a better place, took the stairways to heaven because no wheelchairs were needed where he was going, Now he can run and play with the others. So when I seen your title, I was expecting to see that article and the picture posted. I feel sorry for kids who never have a real childhood because they have a disability that keeps them confined to a wheelchair.

My wife and I went out to eat last weekend at a nice restrant, and a family came in with a small child in a special wheelchair, where he was actually laid back instead of sitting up, all he could do was move his eyes and look around, they would put a bite of food in his mouth and go about talking and carrying on. I felt so sorry for him that he seemed to be just left out where he couldn't converse with the family, couldn't play or even make a mess like a normal kid would do. Its sad to see.

Seems like there oughtta be a way to invert those stairs so it looks like the top is bottom and bottom is top so when you get to the top of the stairs you are upside down at the bottom.

but little old deaf ladies with bad bunions would end up in a pickle

Back