Sprint Relay - HTC EVO 4G

Adobe Flash Player 10.1 worked with EVO....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muKl_0luN2g]YouTube - ‪seesmic can work on phones which ?‬‎[/ame]

eh?.. I don't know her. You can reply message to her youtube comment box. don't tell me if she is cute.. oh, plz.. lol jk
Dude, you are GROSSS! jk HA! nothing personal! ;) i am willingly help her out of troubleshoot, i dont care if I dont know her.. just help, thats not hurt.. you would walk & pass the rapist raped her in alley after you saw it and say nothing.. because you don't know her? :hmm:

lol, you left message in her youtube comment box.

attachment.php
Mate, if you never help her out of troubleshoot, she would ditch EVO for iPhone or Wp7.. who know.. lol... Yay!, I am glad to helped her, and she decided to keep her EVO.. :P

I tested my EVO. I downloaded any DVD movie to my EVO with subtitle from free trial software ($39.99 download)

Windows 7 DVD ripper, Best DVD ripping software ? Daniusoft Super DVD ripper <--- It can work with iPhone 4, iPod, iPad and any Android devices.

YouTube - Test HTC EVO on video with subtitle (free trial software)

$40 rip off.

You can get handbrake and DVDShrink for free.

HandBrake

dvdshrink.org: FREE Backup Solution for your DVD movies!

Yes, I used them and subtitle/CC works great for my iPod touch and ISO.

If I lost my EVO or stolen. I just downloaded "InstaMapper" app in Android market for EVO. I can track my EVO on map online in my PC desktop.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwjZxeIcsBI&feature=related]YouTube - How To Track Your iPhone or iPod Touch[/ame]

"InstaMapper" can work with any iphone, any android devices.

InstaMapper - Free Real-Time GPS Tracking

Originally Posted by Evo Dragon
If I lost my EVO or stolen. I just downloaded "InstaMapper" app in Android market for EVO. I can track my EVO on map online in my PC desktop.

YouTube - How To Track Your iPhone or iPod Touch

"InstaMapper" can work with any iphone, any android devices.

InstaMapper - Free Real-Time GPS Tracking

oh,, i like it

htc evo don't worry about battery eat up

One thing is Android phones really drain batteries quickly so you better get a car adapter.
OP, I really never understanding why you created this thread for android in first place. you still keeping blah, blah, blah about android's battery life issues. I honest with you, my android device 's battery life runs long hours & its excellent!..

have you own android device before? if not, Please your mouth.....

zip_mouth.jpg

OP, I really never understanding why you created this thread for android in first place. you still keeping blah, blah, blah about android's battery life issues. I honest with you, my android device 's battery life runs long hours & its excellent!..

have you own android device before? if not, Please your mouth.....

zip_mouth.jpg

I never own android device. I m not interesting them. I love my iPhone. :lol:

Back