Spanish with french or german

SJCSue

Reaction score
I want to learn Spanish (self-study). I also would like to learn another language alongside Spanish. I am between French and German. I had studied both Spanish and French but they are both Romance languages. I have never studied German but this is not a Romance language. Any suggestions? Thanks!

I use to study languages back when I could hear them. I never liked French but so many people do. My friends told me it was harder and a really commitment. I tried my hand at German, which I thought was a beautiful language. It was easier for me to learn, but I feel like it is easier to read than speak. My mother use to speak Spanish toe when I was younger, so I still use some of those words.

I want to learn Spanish (self-study). I also would like to learn another language alongside Spanish. I am between French and German. I had studied both Spanish and French but they are both Romance languages. I have never studied German but this is not a Romance language. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Yes, Dutch, its like in between German and French...

If you decide to go for French, always willing to practice with you...

Je suis pas francophone, mais j'ai étudiée la langue dès 11 ans... Et j' ai travaillée dans une societe ou la moitié etaient des francophones.

Back