Sorenson still block other VRS providers' videomails

1) yes

2) just call Zvrs to find it out. Website is not always updated. Just it just come out news in last week.
ZVRS Still nothing about a free iPad 2. Maybe they make offers through e-mails only.

ZVRS Still nothing about a free iPad 2. Maybe they make offers through e-mails only.

2) just call Zvrs to find it out. Website is not always updated. Just it just come out news in last week.

Did you call ZVRS about that? I learned it from facebook, not email.

268928_378602742244247_1246347512_n.jpg

Last edited:
Did you call ZVRS about that? I learned it from facebook, not email.

268928_378602742244247_1246347512_n.jpg

Yes, You were right... Today, ZVRS emailed me when I'll switch my VP-200 to Z-20 and plus I'll receive an iPad 2 for loyalty to new ZVRS customer only.

Here's my email snapshot.
attachment.php

Attachments

• mail.jpg
    mail.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Yes, You were right... Today, ZVRS emailed me when I'll switch my VP-200 to Z-20 and plus I'll receive a iPad 2 for loyalty to new ZVRS customer only.

Here's my email snapshot.
attachment.php

iPad 2 is old. Should be new iPad 3.

iPad 2 and iPad 3 are almost same speed.. old iPad 2 still good. pssh

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t7q9xCul7Y]Apple iPad 3 vs iPad 2: Speed & Performance Comparison - YouTube[/ame]

I am on the ZVRS and P3, I shipped the SVRS equipment back to the SVRS headquarter. the ZVRS mailed the 25 dollars visa gift card.. that I not getting the Ipad2 darn it.. That why I get the 25 dollars visa gift card..

Any VRS? Not really. That was for Sorenson ONLY.

Z-20 do not need set for port forwarding or DMZ. Just plug and done. No resetting router needs. You can change most routers whatever you want without reset for Z-20. Did you know that?

You were right... pssh... When I asked a question to ZVRS support service.

attachment.php

Attachments

• mail 2.JPG
    mail 2.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 62
Yes, You were right... Today, ZVRS emailed me when I'll switch my VP-200 to Z-20 and plus I'll receive an iPad 2 for loyalty to new ZVRS customer only.

I received Z-20 device and then, one month later received iPad 2 (fingerprints. I forgot to cleaning screen before take pix)

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC02065.jpg
    DSC02065.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Back