Sorenson Ntouch

What? Do you have proof it? I am use CM7 and had gingerbread 2.3.3 I was talked to Senior Tech Support. He said it's only working with 2.2 until Sprint release 2.3 then it's would be working with gingerbread.

Sry I don't. I did get it installed but I'm not even sure which version I used but it would have to at least be RC1. It force closed anyway so was just as useless as not even installing it.

Sry I don't. I did get it installed but I'm not even sure which version I used but it would have to at least be RC1. It force closed anyway so was just as useless as not even installing it.

Seem you have plm with stock rom. Can you trying to install Clockwordmod from the market... after you install it and try to click on permissiion fix... They will tell you if what's wrong.

Seem you have plm with stock rom. Can you trying to install Clockwordmod from the market... after you install it and try to click on permissiion fix... They will tell you if what's wrong.

Sorry I assumed you quoted my post please disregard what I said.

it does works in cm7 if using 7.0 and does not update to 7.02 any version above 7.0 will fail so its up to cm7 developer to correct it i left a post on xda forum
yes ntouch can run on gingerbread 2.3.3 too as i talked to vp installer only stock rom works with ntouch 100%

Using a VP installer as proof that it would work with gingerbread is no proof at all. Blaming the CM7 developers is just wrong. Asking them for help but dumping the issues of a single app that is meant for a specific device is just wrong.

CM7 Release Candidate 1.

Oh ok i understand but again, I said Sorenson does not want to break the Sprint's policy because they only following their codes for engineer develop with android version. The reason is they already signed the contract with Sprint's market, get it? So sprint market will not show up if you are using latest version. There is Sorenson can do nothings abt it. Remember you are risk your own phone. If you do not believe meh then go call Sorenson Tech Support yourself and they will ask you about your phone self.

Not blame on CM7 but jux blame on Sprint because we do not know when would exact be release 2.3. If Sprint will release by now then Sorenson sale dept will give over to Engineer Develop to EVO.

Oh ok i understand but again, I said Sorenson does not want to break the Sprint's policy because they only following their codes for engineer develop with android version. The reason is they already signed the contract with Sprint's market, get it? So sprint market will not show up if you are using latest version. There is Sorenson can do nothings abt it. Remember you are risk your own phone. If you do not believe meh then go call Sorenson Tech Support yourself and they will ask you about your phone self.

Not blame on CM7 but jux blame on Sprint because we do not know when would exact be release 2.3. If Sprint will release by now then Sorenson sale dept will give over to Engineer Develop to EVO.

I understand that completely. Hopefully when Sprint/HTC release 2.3 for the Evo Sorenson will update the apk to support it and it will work. Hopefully we will see shortly.

I understand that completely. Hopefully when Sprint/HTC release 2.3 for the Evo Sorenson will update the apk to support it and it will work. Hopefully we will see shortly.

Yea, meh too! I told Sprint Customer Care to hurry up, lolz! But, But, But!! I am planning to get HTC EVO 3D. LOLZ

Yea, meh too! I told Sprint Customer Care to hurry up, lolz! But, But, But!! I am planning to get HTC EVO 3D. LOLZ

I know they are selling new ones with 2.3 but still no updates for those that have it, its not only not fair but just plain stupid and so far as I know just not done. Either way I'm happy to see that HTC has an update and hopefully this will correct the problem with CM7. However, I will still be loving my Nexus S 4G for now as it kicks the snot out of my wife's phone :).

I know they are selling new ones with 2.3 but still no updates for those that have it, its not only not fair but just plain stupid and so far as I know just not done. Either way I'm happy to see that HTC has an update and hopefully this will correct the problem with CM7. However, I will still be loving my Nexus S 4G for now as it kicks the snot out of my wife's phone :).

Oh no!! Sprint Customer Care told meh that Once HTC EVO 3D be release by last week of July or First week of Aug then HTC EVO 4G will be release up to 2.3 at same month but not promise. Jux watch announcer from Sprint/HTC. I can waitin and be patience.

Oh no!! Sprint Customer Care told meh that Once HTC EVO 3D be release by last week of July or First week of Aug then HTC EVO 4G will be release up to 2.3 at same month but not promise. Jux watch announcer from Sprint/HTC. I can waitin and be patience.

Listening to Sprint Customer Care is bad for you :).

Lolz, no but i called them a few time to verified because i thought they can be bullshitz but it's true... Customer Care had same story everytime i called.

I have seen it for release for the last week of June. Plus they are selling new Evo 4G's with 2.3. I would hate to wait that long. Really grill Sprint CS and you will get the true answer. They don't know!

I have seen it for release for the last week of June. Plus they are selling new Evo 4G's with 2.3. I would hate to wait that long. Really grill Sprint CS and you will get the true answer. They don't know!

I did asked Customer Care, she said it's delay to July or Aug and do not know the exact date until HTC and Sprint will be work it out for that stupid Date. You and i are going to hope 2.3 will coming soon than too longer

I did asked Customer Care, she said it's delay to July or Aug and do not know the exact date until HTC and Sprint will be work it out for that stupid Date. You and i are going to hope 2.3 will coming soon than too longer

Yes sir, tomorrow would make me very happy!

BTW PSN chad4359.

For those of you having problems with nTouch, the Mirial softclient used by ZVRS, Sprint, Purple, and Convo works just fine with Gingerbread and CM7. You can find them in the Android market as well.

As a bonus: the Mirial softclient lets you place H.263 video calls to all videophones. nTouch only does H.264, which does not work with all videophones.

As a bonus: the Mirial softclient lets you place H.263 video calls to all videophones. nTouch only does H.264, which does not work with all videophones.

What is the difference between H.263 and H264.

Why could'nt FCC standardize the VP specs or settings or like that for all VPs? That way the VP users would not be frastrusted.

Thank you....

Back