Sorenson Ntouch

Wow!! I bought Microsoft LifeCam Studio
I am suprise Effents work in ntouch, I use effents on my face like I am woman yellow sexy hair with sunglasses, I call to VP-200 my friend saw me he said WHO ARE YOU WHO ARE YOU, I say kiss you,... he say WHO WHO WHO, I turn off effens, he suprise me!! he WANT WANT ... Cool!!!
you look youtube.com here

ntouch with Microsoft Effest work!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4MeC_5pjV0]YouTube - Microsoft LifeCam Cinema-effects[/ame]

Effents support webcam
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/digitalcommunication/Productlist.aspx?type=LifeCam

YouTube - nTouch BAD NEWS

4. Deaf Sorenson consumers STILL CANNOT leave messages to other deaf Sorenson consumer!

excerpt FCC filing

It is important to recognize that the VRS providers and networks allow deaf and hard-of-hearing Americans not only to place VRS calls, but also point-to-point calls. Thus, VRS usage among individual users can vary substantially from month to month. In addition, point-to-point usage is generally substantially higher than VRS usage in a given month, and there is a significant number of users in any given month that have point-to-point usage, but do not have VRS usage.

http://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/ecfs/document/view?id=7021034308

vrs provider are lose money to p2p leave message

soresnon will come p2p leave mesage

nTouch is 15 fps but VP-200 is 30 fps
that I test both VP-200's Status show me

My wife is at her sister's in Oregon for a wedding, 850 miles from here. Yesterday, she called me twice from her iPhone; the first time on our VP-200 and it was choppy, etc. The second time she called, I was on my iMac computer, using Face Time and the results were much, much better!

Last edited:
nTouch is 15 fps but VP-200 is 30 fps
that I test both VP-200's Status show me

Your post lack information about your testing environment

How did you test it? Which nTouch? PC or Mobile? Connection type? Wifi or 3G or 4G Current Speed rating to connection?

nTouch PC, (not android or ipad), my friend told me, he saw 15fpts on VP-200's status, also I test i had vp-200 and ntouch i saw VP-200 show send 30 ftps, rec 15 ftps

Your post lack information about your testing environment

How did you test it? Which nTouch? PC or Mobile? Connection type? Wifi or 3G or 4G Current Speed rating to connection?

No, nTouch PC is 15 fps, I called tech support, they said nTouch PC is 15 fps!!

Not true. nTouch PC video is clear on my VP200 while using vp from my friend but nTouch mobile video is choppy while using my VP200 from my friend s EVO 4G.

Not true. nTouch PC video is clear on my VP200 while using vp from my friend but nTouch mobile video is choppy while using my VP200 from my friend s EVO 4G.

15 or 30 fps send or receive...... WHO CARES!!!! :roll: what matters here is that there seems to be better video compression and translation of ntouch pc to vp200 then ntouch mobile to VP200.

I dont give a flying fudge if it 15 or 30fps . I just want clear video from me to VRS and me to point to point. granted video is more likely to be blurry when connected at 15fps rate.

If I am connected to someone at 15 receive but I am sending 30, chances are they are having on their end and I will most likely to misunderstand them due to blurry video.

The biggest problem we all deaf/HOH are facing is the lack of industry standard. Due to the large number of variants like hardware/software/camera capabilities/type of video and audio compression use/bandwidth available to send over the internet/different VRS ideas of how to set up the connections it is really hard to pin down an industry standard for ALL of VRS to use. Since we use sign language we are constantly moving, increasing the use of the available bandwidth. We tend to be stuck with whatever our ISP gives us and usually its not enough. Due to the lack of available bandwidth for everyone in the area, the ISP has to limit how much bandwidth we use so others can use the internet as well without the fluctuation of speeds. Same goes for mobile products. They haven't evolved to the point where we can have the exact same type of speeds and bandwidth as the direct line connects and no one is willing to pay extra for the faster/better mobile connection speeds.

What do you propose on how to solve this issue??

I hear Best Buy, Costco, Wal-Mark, Stamples, more more had Xoom sale, I guess nTouch will support Xoom yet? when will release date Utouch for Xoom support?

15 or 30 fps send or receive...... WHO CARES!!!! :roll: what matters here is that there seems to be better video compression and translation of ntouch pc to vp200 then ntouch mobile to VP200.

I dont give a flying fudge if it 15 or 30fps . I just want clear video from me to VRS and me to point to point. granted video is more likely to be blurry when connected at 15fps rate.
What do you propose on how to solve this issue??

right on clear video

who give the f... on fps or video type?

solve issue by squeeze FCC's balls

Not true, I can post screenshot showing 30 fps inbound/outbound with ntouch PC. There are variables you can change to get 30 fps if that's so important to you ;)

right on clear video

who give the f... on fps or video type?

solve issue by squeeze FCC's balls

Hold ntouch Mobile further away and make sure you're connected to 4G network, I get clear video both ways using this method with good lighting too. I've noticed video is blurry when too close and using 3G connection.

Back