So uhh, who got their MVP yet?

Nah, I use the DMZ to IP 192.168.0.101 and this goes to my MVP alone.
That's the problem. Please call HOVRS Customer Support to send you GSW file for your DIR-655 OR instructions on what to put in your Port Forwarding/Application Rules for your DIR-655.
Then everything will work.

That's the problem. Please call HOVRS Customer Support to send you GSW file for your DIR-655 OR instructions on what to put in your Port Forwarding/Application Rules for your DIR-655.

NO, you dont understand. I was saying my home use DIR 655 and has NO PROBLEMS WITH IT

At work, LOTS OF PROBLEMS Before I use MVP, I used Videosign 2.5 and it worked very well in past 18 months.

Comphrende?

I already got MVP yesterday! Now it charging until Hovrs rep coming over tonight! I am looking forward to use it!

i would be free mvp I need private message do you want to talk to private me> i wish be free mvp.. I hope be wait for coming soon.. I need to contact to talk other people

I guess if you have problem getting access through corporate firewall, maybe you need to ask for permission to access through firewall?

I guess if you have problem getting access through corporate firewall, maybe you need to ask for permission to access through firewall?

Good question and yes I do have the permissions. I had VideoSign 2.5 for 18 months and has no problems with it.

Now, I have 4 messages waiting to be seen in my MVP and MVP cant access to the server at Hands On to play me a message.

4 messages waiting and I cant read it. that freaking SUCKS

Good question and yes I do have the permissions. I had VideoSign 2.5 for 18 months and has no problems with it.

Now, I have 4 messages waiting to be seen in my MVP and MVP cant access to the server at Hands On to play me a message.

4 messages waiting and I cant read it. that freaking SUCKS

I went to my account at purpleticket.hovrs.com and I saw the stat on the left side of the account page it says "PurpleMail Coming Soon" Maybe the server not ready to access? :dunno:

What mean "Authention: Open" select open or share, won't save "share",

SSID 1st with password fine then another 2rd SSID free Hotspot done then back 1st won't save password!! again I type password, I need update unmark/mark save password update future

touch-keyboard are very tiny, need larage size but VPAD and VP-200 are larage
please fix larage size update future

Linksys WRT54gs4 with DD-WRT work MVP, but only port 1720 can't both VP-200 and MVP for who call me, I choose MVP or Vp-200 for 1720, I choose VP-200 with 1720 but mvp and vp-200 work I call other,
I wish Port Triggering 1720 to (number) link to hovrs server (number) to 1720

I think I can wait until someone who works for HOVRS in Tampa Bay area they can just come over and set it up for me. I don't want to mess up the router and not get any calls at all. If there is instruction provided at the private event this Saturday, then maybe I can learn how to do it myself. If not, I can just wait until installer come over and teach me how to set it up. I can wait until installer email me to let me know when to come over and set it up.

Ah I just found out.

MVP requires SIP port 5060 and 5061 for functions to work. My corporate firewall does not have SIP port enabled. Oh well, I have just spoken with my network security engineer and they are looking into it.

Jeez.

Ah I just found out.

MVP requires SIP port 5060 and 5061 for functions to work. My corporate firewall does not have SIP port enabled. Oh well, I have just spoken with my network security engineer and they are looking into it.

Jeez.

I hope they enabled the ports for you at your work. I think it is best to use it at your work using MVP more easier for you.

What is GSW? Gun Shot Wound?

Kind of "okay" the brightness sensor have build-in and I found out it's CMOS camera. the SVP 200 have CCD it's super clearly picture and fast loading.

I turned on the MVP it's take 3 minutes to show up due to CMOS.

I cannot access to Dlink DIR 625 wireless router's admin it's protected password preformed by Hovrs setted in before put into newly Hovrs MVP box. I dislike it.. The reason I need to put my DDNS for my own .TV addy for who have a Dlink VPs..

I am disagreed with you. Too many digital camera use CMOS and turned it on and ready under 1 seconds.

CCD is good for low-noise images than CMOS. CCD is 100 times more power than an equivalent CMOS sensor. That's mean CCD use for digital camera or wireless device then drain the battery life so quick. So CCD is good for wired and CMOS is good for wireless.

At point CMOS is good price and great battery life. (I used work for Canon as group leader for Tech repair DSLR in 7 years)

worthless_thread_wo_pics.gif

I'm wondering, since I live in a boarding home with wifi router in the living room. The router is password protected to prevent configuring it, so I don't know the password for it and how would I have the MVP set up that way? Do I have to piggyback it with other router plugged to it?

Got two MVPs last week but had a little problem but are both fixed earlier today and work great now. Only used it very few times so I will see how it fares ahead.

Only there is a conflict with the vp 200 so will have a Sorenson tech guy to fix it soon.

I brought a MVP outside that works great... quite farther than my old wireless router provided, cool. Tmw I will test it and find out how far it could access using a DIR-625 wireless router provided by Hovrs.

I'm wondering, since I live in a boarding home with wifi router in the living room. The router is password protected to prevent configuring it, so I don't know the password for it and how would I have the MVP set up that way? Do I have to piggyback it with other router plugged to it?

You can contact Hovrs customer care to give password. I can't give it to you. Please don't re-set router to lost Purple firmware for application rules and port forwarding. You may contact me in PM if you want.

I suppose to get a MVP last March 8 but i not get a chance because i don't have other way to Chicago, ILL! I was called and email from HOVRS Customer Care about i not make it. They said don't worry abt it and Once HOVRS REP will checkin on list who is attended and not attended. They will come visit as install at their house or work as who didn't attended at event place. I asked them how long then they said able be under 2-3 weeks or so. Honestly, I can't patience for a little, lolz. Tell us Everyone who got a MVP from Event place only, how did you feelin about you got a MVP in your hand? Did you enjoy to using your MVP around the house. I curious, did you trying go out of the house like under 20 feet like mow your lawn, playin outside, or whatever you doing, would your MVP workin with signal during wireless routes?

You can contact Hovrs customer care to give password. I can't give it to you. Please don't re-set router to lost Purple firmware for application rules and port forwarding. You may contact me in PM if you want.

Why Purple don't give the password to customers in first place. It's give customer a hard time and make contract HOVRS.

Back