So, I got a case of 'Seasonal Allergic Conjunctivitis' or AKA- "PINKEYE"

Stevey Boy

Reaction score
When I entered to my school, I started to itching my right eye because I know I have few cases of hay fevers (It was not serious). After itching it, I thought it was no big deal. So, I went in the cafe. Few friends told me I got something red thing in my right eye and they thought I was toking it up. Few mins later, one of my friends told me that your right eye turning in pink eye. I thought it was serious.

I went to nurse's office and she told I have to go to home because I could spread some Pink Eye around the school. She took some a few eye drops on my right eye. I had to stay in the office for a while. One hearing girl asked me (we were in peer leaders group so she knew me.) why I am in the office and I told her that I got pink eye. She went off the office like a crazy woman. She knew it was dangerous, she had it when she was younger. :o

Today, I just woke up from a hour and half nap and I realized it spreading to my left eye. My eyes look like this picture I found:
sac.jpg

Three words: DAMN YOU, PINKEYE!

Do you ever had pinkeye before, if yes, then tell me your story! ;)

As far as I know, I never had it. I have known MANY others who have it. I wonder if some people are immune to it?? :dunno:

Yes, I have had one of my boys get it. It's awful to handle my boy, because I didn't want to get it from my boy. :nono: Good thing it didn't spread to me, because I washed my hands and face everytime I'm with my boy. I do the same to him.. giving him a bath nightly until his pink eye went away. The doctor gave me some medicine to give to my boy and obviously, my boy hated the taste of it. Poor him.

Yes, I do get pink eyes.. often because of 5 kids, they get from school.. :dunno: :mad:
You need to go dr.. and get eye drops (antibotic) to treat it.. if not you will have those green/yellow whatever puss oozing out.. :( and it will be serious infections..whats more.. wash your hands everytime you touch your eyes.. and wash your face too.. its pain the ass ............and its very contiagous...
:ugh:

OH fuck! Those are not fun! I had them three times this year! I even saved pictures! I'll post in a minute.

Story: Itches like hell! My eyes all watery and all the pus around it, couldn't open my eyes. OFC I laid in my bed all day, all week. Even showed up to one of my classes- my teacher actually told me not to come back until it's gone.

Yeah, I got it like 3 years ago. I was at work and my manager and co-workers noticed something was wrong with my eye. So, next morning I couldn't open my eyes, I got freaked out. Next thing I knew, my fever went sky-rocketing so fast. I got over 105 degrees. My doctor almost sent me hospital but she gave me a chance to use this mediciation then I got better within 2 or 3 days later. Missed 3 or 4 days of school.
When I returned to work, my co-worker just got it! :-/

I have had it a few times, in fact I think I have it right now due to allergy.

Ive had it twice, but always caught it early and got treatment for it and got better in a few days. :)

Never had it. Though one of my friend had it before and her friend got paranoid and left the room quikly. Hmm

Originally posted by Wolfboy
Never had it. Though one of my friend had it before and her friend got paranoid and left the room quikly. Hmm

Because you can catch the pink eye from person to person. That's what my school nurse told me.

Originally posted by Stevey Boy
Because you can catch the pink eye from person to person. That's what my school nurse told me.

Ah got it. Didnt know that. Thanks for the info.

that's not pick eye Stevey boy that's a new form of VD

Never had pink eyes.. My dad always had pink eyes, even my sister too. I was always around them but I never got them.

Back