So I bought a new mountain bike today....

Bowak

Reaction score
My Friend and I went to canadaian tire and spooted a bike that was on sale. It was 300 buks and i bought it for 180 dollars..Saved me 120 dollars today :)

It got suspension in front and back and it rides real nicely. Looks like I'm going biking tomorrow most of the day eh :)

Bowak said:
My Friend and I went to canadaian tire and spooted a bike that was on sale. It was 300 buks and i bought it for 180 dollars..Saved me 120 dollars today :)

It got suspension in front and back and it rides real nicely. Looks like I'm going biking tomorrow most of the day eh :)

So you're going to toke and ride a bike at the same time? :whistle:

Awww you made me want buy myself a new bike! No money at this moment! Darn at the bills!! Have fun!!! :)

Ya found an good price for an bike, Bowak

Hope ya will enjoy riding around. Have fun.

Bowak said:

Don't forgot to wear the helmet. :)

Is it your first time to try bicycle?

I would recommend you to take MaxUFC's advice.

Good Luck and fun... :thumb:

Sounds fun, Bowak!

I was just thinking recently over the weekend about buying each of us a bike, Myself and my two sons. I used to love bike-riding through Metro-Park and I want to do that again this summer. ;)

How was the mountain bike-riding recently, Bowak?

i never ride bike with my ex wife since. i will buy new mountain bikes for my fiancee, her son, and me. I wish my dream will come true if we ride :) together...

I've been riding bicycle for the most of my life. This is my third brand new bike and im loving it. :)

Awesome, I bet you're having a good time riding your new mountain bike along with your friends...:thumb:

Oh and make sure you wear a helmet cause mommy said so.. :scatter:

Enjoy your ride, oh i mean bike!!! You got a good price for your bike!! In ireland if i want to buy a bike it would cost me 450 Euro!!!

MaxUFC said:
Make sure to check everything on your new mountain bike before you go.

http://www.sikvid.com/media/1291.asx :lol:

Yup, he forgot to wear a helmet.

Obviously the guy in the video is wayyyy drunk! Ridiculously looking so-ever like some dimwit (or idiot) and it was kind of...like, oh mannn! :crazy:

Btw, Bowak, enjoy your new bike and happy adventures cycling wherever you go! :thumb:

It is gorgeous outside today..put some new miles on my bike LOL

Back