Sleeping with the TV on....a must for some people?

Well, there is certain video game that make me fall asleep in way. lol

Yeah it varies from each person to each person.

I cannot sleep with the lights on. I have to have it pitch black. If the blinking lights comes across, or if even the lights are on in the hall way and it peeps through the bottom of the door between the floor while the door is closes, that also drives me nuts, LOL.

The only time I will fall asleep with the TV on is when I am very very tired to the point where I zonk out without realizing it.

Same here. In my childhood home, there is a street light on the corner and the house is on the corner. Of course, it got on my nerves. My room has this light switch that glow in dark. Another thing that gotten on my nerves. I figured out how to jiggle the switch (it is the kind that you push it to turn it on or off) to lose the glowing light. Now I am living just outside the city limits and there is no street light around here. Finally!!! I put a piece of cardboard over the clock face for the night. Dimming the clock face doesn't do enough for me.

I have fallen asleep in front of tv and with lights on if I am very very tired. That doesn't happened too often. Once I fell asleep with something cooking in the oven. Never again. (no fire or anything like that, whew) I learned not to cook something if I am very tired. I just reach for something quick like a piece of fruit or a slice of bread.

Ugh, I can't sleep when the TV is on - much less when the wife turns the TV on in the middle of the night, like, to check the time or if she's awake, all of a sudden there's a bright light in my eyes and I'm like "Grrr" :D

I do however have a hearie friend who can't sleep without the TV on, but he lives on his own, so maybe it's a company thing, too? Hmmm..

Back