skunks

LuciaDisturbed

Reaction score
I don't live out in the country, and my damn front door still gets sprayed by a skunk?!

I've been smelling some strange smell for the last hour or so, it was faint but I was in my bedroom when I began smelling it. Then when I went out in the kitchen to get something, that's when the scent really hit me (my door is in my kitchen). Holy shit. The scent is strong. I didn't realize that it was a skunk til then.

Ugh.

I'm not opening the fucking door and I'm calling maintenance in the morning to make sure there is not a dead skunk in front of my door. I do not want to get sprayed if the skunk (dead or alive) is still in front of my door.

I'm not amused.

I have been there. The skunk sprayed me before. Welcome to the club !!!!! :D

oh man i am sowwy to hear that.. it very strong skunks.. gee! but many time i smell skunks in ala cuz of ala famous many!

ohhhh WOW!!!!!!! better call and get them out. My mom's dog Kali caught by skunk spray on her dog and my mom had to take the dog to washroom to put her in bath and wash with the tomato juices A LOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! in everyday less 7 days I think and also she has to clean up the whole HOUSE! cause of smell from her dog Kali and she wont let me and visitors like everyone not to her house for 1 or 2 weeks cause of smell it was last year whew! now from on my mom and my 2 sisters watch it out with the dog in backyard to make sure no skunks there :lol: and I was almost caught by the skunk but it didnt it was baby skunk whew it scare me lol lucky :lol: last year too :lol:

DeafMonkey said:
ohhhh WOW!!!!!!! better call and get them out. My mom's dog Kali caught by skunk spray on her dog and my mom had to take the dog to washroom to put her in bath and wash with the tomato juices A LOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! in everyday less 7 days I think and also she has to clean up the whole HOUSE! cause of smell from her dog Kali and she wont let me and visitors like everyone not to her house for 1 or 2 weeks cause of smell it was last year whew! now from on my mom and my 2 sisters watch it out with the dog in backyard to make sure no skunks there :lol: and I was almost caught by the skunk but it didnt it was baby skunk whew it scare me lol lucky :lol: last year too :lol:

LOL that's why I refuse to open the door, I don't want my house to stink! I'd rather call maintenance in the morning and let them take care of it!

I remember when I was a little girl, I was looking out window and saw a cat but it was dark I wasnt sure if it was a cat so I decided to come out to see in case it was a cat so I can pet..but when I walked toward to it, I realized it was skunk!! I turned around and ran hard as I could!! I got back inside safe. Whew.

Iceriver said:
I remember when I was a little girl, I was looking out window and saw a cat but it was dark I wasnt sure if it was a cat so I decided to come out to see in case it was a cat so I can pet..but when I walked toward to it, I realized it was skunk!! I turned around and ran hard as I could!! I got back inside safe. Whew.

You were lucky!

Bummer, that had to have sucked LoL! Hey I'm not laughing at ya just laughing with ya hehe' :laugh2:

Heath said:
I have been there. The skunk sprayed me before. Welcome to the club !!!!! :D

LuciaDisturbed said:
LOL that's why I refuse to open the door, I don't want my house to stink! I'd rather call maintenance in the morning and let them take care of it!

The maintenance guy sure will have quite a fight on his hands if the skunk doesn't want to go !!!!! Skunks can put up a real fight !!!!! :rofl: :cool:

Oh yeah I forgot to add when I was ummm 17 or 18 yrs old I was live with my aunt for a while cause my mom and sisters live up north in ontario anyway I was outside with my cousin and my cousin want to said something to me on the paper but I saw skunk was very very very very close to us so I had to grab VERY SLOW! from my cousin's hand and saw skunk was ran away from us then we had to get in the house very quickly!! then I told her it was skunk and she got freak it out!!!! cause she didnt see the skunk was close us cause she said hey! cause I grab the pencil from her. Lucky us didnt get spray on us while skunk was ran away from us :lol:

And also I saw outside from my door window that one of cat and skunk was fight which make me oh yikes !!!!!!! lol it was in my backyard :lol: it was last year heheh I dont know why it was last year that I see skunks there lol :lol:

It's better to wash with tomatoes then it would remove so easier.

Heath said:
The maintenance guy sure will have quite a fight on his hands if the skunk doesn't want to go !!!!! Skunks can put up a real fight !!!!! :rofl: :cool:

Yeah, well, I refuse to deal with the skunk...better the maintenance than me!

jlfwildkat said:
I think that woman lost her mind pet skunks? I guess if she smells like the skunks herself. It wouldn't bother her much then eh?

They are very cute. The woman probably had her skunks de-scented already.

Cute? oh please not the kind of pet I want rather they are de-scented or not. ahaha

LuciaDisturbed said:
They are very cute. The woman probably had her skunks de-scented already.

Back