Site Redesign & Enhancements Coming Soon

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I hope this message finds you well. :)

Just thought I'd let you know of an upcoming site redesign that will redefine and enrich your experience here on AllDeaf.

The biggest change you'll notice is that we're moving the entire forum to a dedicated 'Community' directory, so the new URL will be 'alldeaf.com/community/' going forward.

The homepage will feature a range of deaf-related content, news, interviews, guides, and much more. We want to make it a valuable resource hub for deaf and hard-of-hearing people, including CODAs and ASL users.

There will also be some minor adjustments to the theme colors. These tweaks will provide a refreshing, more modern look.

We anticipate launching the redesigned site within the next few weeks. There will be very little or no downtime at all during the process. I'll keep you guys updated as we go along.

Thank you once again for being a part of our deaf community. :yesway::yesway:

Please feel free to share your thoughts or any concerns you may have here.

The color tweaks are done.

What's next? The community is going to be moved to the new directory within the next 24 hours.

The new homepage is in place now. There are a few articles there already that needs some work, and there will be more coming as we move forward.

What's next? Content, content, content. One that I look forward to, is doing interviews and case studies. I think the first interview will be with real estate agents who know sign language. If you have any home-buying or selling questions for them, feel free to post here. If you're a RE agent that knows ASL, please get in touch with me for an interview.

Is there a button for me to switch this site into a dark mode? the original white is too bright for my night time reading, thanks!

Not yet. I'm working on setting one up for folks like you who need something not-so-bright. I'll keep you updated.

Not yet. I'm working on setting one up for folks like you who need something not-so-bright. I'll keep you updated.
I don't see a comment but out of context it seems like someone asked about a dark mode? That would be great. I use it for everything to help with fewer migraine triggers. Thank you for working on it! Take care

Back