Sending Good Thoughts

Hermes

Reaction score
Deafbajagal gave me this idea and I would like to use this opportunity to share my own feelings too.

Please send your good thoughts and wishes to other AD members and anybody else whom you think needs it in this world. Or ask for other peoples prayers and good wishes if you feel like you or somebody you know needs it.

Lets produce more good thoughts in this world.

All members of AD, I have had great time with you in this short time period since I joined here. Some of you are easy going, some are hard to get along , but at the end you all are beautiful people. This turned out to be a great experience for me that I always smile when I think about this website and its members. Sending you all my kudos..

Hermes

Does that means you are leaving?

I hope not for Hermes to leave. He just want to express his thought about the good positive thinking that will help us have a good and positive altitude. That is my guess.

May you walk in beauty.(peace) :wave:

Very well said, beautifully written, Hermes. :)

We need a lot more of these good thoughts to help others as well.

This is a wonderful idea. There is a wide variety of people here, between the hearies, the deafies, the CI Borgs and those with HA's. You all have been truly wonderful and most times very pleasant. It's great that there is a place where we can really show a many differing opinions on a variety of subjects. May you all have the peace and understanding that you are looking for.:grouphug:

A student at a hearing school (Boron) that was playing against the CA School for the Deaf (R) at a football game has died. He was airlifted from the field during the game...and at the hospital he died (last night).

I'm praying for his family during this time of grief. I hope they can find comfort somewhere along the way.

On a happier note, I send warm smiles to all of you. Hope you're having a wonderful day/night. :D

"Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without."

Hindu Prince Gautama Siddhartha ( Buddha )

"True religion is real living; living with all one's soul, with all one's goodness and righteousness.”

Albert Einstein

Awww that's terrible! My thoughts are with his family.

Wishing everyone here on AD health, love, and happiness. You all deserve it even the ones I disagree with often. :)

That is a great thought. I second it Shel90.

Deafbajagal gave me this idea and I would like to use this opportunity to share my own feelings too.

Please send your good thoughts and wishes to other AD members and anybody else whom you think needs it in this world. Or ask for other peoples prayers and good wishes if you feel like you or somebody you know needs it.

Lets produce more good thoughts in this world.
Right on Hermes!! All the best to everyone!!

Sending good thoughts to those who are in tough situations especially those who are suffering from the economic downfall and home foreclosures. It cant be easy for them and has to be scary to many of us cuz it can happen to any of us.

Wishing everyone financial freedom. Would be so great, wouldnt it?

Back