Seeking Help with ASL

aleer2020

Reaction score
Hi! My name is Alee, and I am hearing. I am currently enrolled in an ASL class at my college. I am doing my best to learn this beautiful language but I am struggling with a few assignments. I wrote a story about my childhood. It has to be signed and uploaded online for my final grade. I could really use some help translating it into ASL. I would be willing to pay someone to tutor me. It is due Wednesday of next week. If you are interested in helping me develop my skills please reply to this and i will give you my contact information! Thank you.

Hi! My name is Alee, and I am hearing. I am currently enrolled in an ASL class at my college. I am doing my best to learn this beautiful language but I am struggling with a few assignments. I wrote a story about my childhood. It has to be signed and uploaded online for my final grade. I could really use some help translating it into ASL. I would be willing to pay someone to tutor me. It is due Wednesday of next week. If you are interested in helping me develop my skills please reply to this and i will give you my contact information! Thank you.
I have just seen this,I’m sorry for not seeing this until now,if you still need help.Please let me know.I am willing to help you out.please email me at geerkorey@gmail.com

Back