Samsung galaxy S3

DefMATRIXense

Reaction score
I am planning to get preorder at at&t tomorrow. My question is att has offer same plan what i had plan(tap plan) for iphone? I am not interested getting iphone 5 for sure..

I am planning to get preorder at at&t tomorrow. My question is att has offer same plan what i had plan(tap plan) for iphone? I am not interested getting iphone 5 for sure..

I'm at&t customer.

Yup, it cost same for iOS and Android.

You don't have to change the plan.

Done ordering preorder samsung galaxy S3 via AT&T website online and it ships on June 18 and will expect to have it on June 20.

Done ordering preorder samsung galaxy S3 via AT&T website online and it ships on June 18 and will expect to have it on June 20.

Congratulation, I hope that you will happy with new phone.

I use iPhone 4S and Galaxy Nexus right now.

looks like a great phone, I also like the Galaxy note, But under contract till next year for me so I will have to wait. besides something better will be out by then... Wish they would stop advancing the Cell phone devices so fast... stuff is like obsolete in 6 months...

looks like a great phone, I also like the Galaxy note, But under contract till next year for me so I will have to wait. besides something better will be out by then... Wish they would stop advancing the Cell phone devices so fast... stuff is like obsolete in 6 months...

I personally guessimate saturation will start once we have devices with 2.0GHz SoC's, either dual/quad cores, or if tegra 3 or 4 SoC, the penta core.
This will be by the end of this year or sometime in 2013.

It'll keep advancing for the rest of our lives. But software can't keep up with hardware, and only the most extreme enthusiasts will need more speed/newest phone for gaming or whatever.

Most people don't need more than 1.0 ghz single core to check email, check a website or two and run a few apps.

and some rumours has it that, mobile will replace desktop pcs, even laptops, and hell server farm will be so damn small, a size of a car...with 200+ mobiles would just be enough to run a corporation ...well it heading that way...

Right now, the problem all SoC manufacturers have (Snapdragon / Apple Core / Exynos / OMAP ) all have issues making a device capable of handling over ~1.7GHz clock speed without losing too much battery drain as side effect. It probably needs new nm process or some other kind of revamp in order to handle the higher speeds without major battery drain.

That's why the One X had to be clocked down to 1.5GHz. It's perfectly capable of handling 1.7.

Last edited:
Right now, the problem all SoC manufacturers have (Snapdragon / Apple Core / Exynos / SGX) all have issues making a device capable of handling over ~1.7GHz clock speed without losing too much battery drain as side effect. It probably needs new nm process or some other kind of revamp in order to handle the higher speeds without major battery drain.

That's why the One X had to be clocked down to 1.5GHz. It's perfectly capable of handling 1.7.

What is SoC?

that's WHY mobiles are gettgin so damn powerful! SoC !!!

now for future server farms it will be all that minus radios, and photo processing shit...to leave more room for 'server's grunt...
i can see that would happen..

Back