Sales Representatives Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
How would you like to work at home, work your own hours and be your own boss?

Lexserv is looking for a few honest, hard working Sales Representatives for the web hosting company. You will earn a generous 50% per sale made, and you would be paid via PayPal or money order on bi-weekly basis. There is no limit as to how much you can earn. How you promote is up to you, as long as it does not involve spam.

How does it work? Let's say your customer orders our Business Plan worth $24.99, you'll get $12.50 in your pocket. So, if you get 10 customers to sign up for the same hosting plan, you will get $125! Remember: There's no limit to the amount you can earn!

There are a few requirements that must first be met, and they are:

• You must be located within the United States
  • You must be at least 18 years of age
  • You must be polite, honest and willing to work
  • You must possess excellent communication skills

If you are interested, and in order for your application to be reviewed, you must e-mail to webmaster@lexserv.com with the following information:

- Full Name:
- Amount of applicable sales time (i.e. 4 hours a day):
- IM Contact:
- Email Contact:

Thank you for your time and we look forward to working with you!

Bollox i wish i got those experience also live in America lol!

:( darn I wish I can live in American. but I am in Canada. too bad for me

I've replied to your e-mail, DefMatrix. :)

People, if you would to get paid a generous 50% commission for every sale you make, then perhaps you should give this job a try. Wouldn't it be nice to rake in some profits from Lexserv by simply getting people to sign up for web hosting?

Hey Alex....does this involve telemarketing or direct face to face customer service of any type? I HATE talking on the phone and I hate talking to people I don't know. I'll e-mail you in a few mins! I am VERY interested in this job espscially as I am looking for a job this summer!

Deaf258 said:
Is the job offer still open?

I think as long as they are in buisness they'd keep the offer open, why would they turn away new customers? I wouldnt mind knowing more about your company and its hosting though before telling anyone about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back