Sala Dancing Dog!!

:jaw: That's....amazing! I have never seen anything like that before. That dog sure can keep his balance for so long like a human for sure.

That's so cute. I think the dog looked proud and very happy of its skill.

Can imagine a short video of the dog as it goes through life living with it's owner and dancing in front of people then a beautiful HUMAN female comes into the owner's life and he's dancing with her instead and the dog grows jealous and BITES the woman, the owner get rid of her and she lives in the pound, dreaming of the wonderful days of the past where she and her master danced with joy... until the final moments when she's gassed because nobody wanted her to adopt.... such a sad ending ...

Can imagine a short video of the dog as it goes through life living with it's owner and dancing in front of people then a beautiful HUMAN female comes into the owner's life and he's dancing with her instead and the dog grows jealous and BITES the woman, the owner get rid of her and she lives in the pound, dreaming of the wonderful days of the past where she and her master danced with joy... until the final moments when she's gassed because nobody wanted her to adopt.... such a sad ending ...

No, he is so smart to train the dog, I am sure he is kind also and can train the dog to accept another human.

I do not see that way! I was thinking what else is the guy doing with his dog!

Mod's Note:

Thread's merged.

Back