• Instagram

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • pinterest

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Allismheid95

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

many people are interested in culture and history and would like to expand their knowledge. There is a museum close to rotterdam that has focused on making education as accessible as possible for everyone. I am trying to find a way to communicate this specifically to deaf people. What is your opinion on advertisement? Do you think social media is the right approach to reach out? Is Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest the most used channel? Do you think pictures, videos or brochures would be most effective? What is your personal favourite advertisement?
I would love to get some more in put..I for myself prefer Facebook videos. They are often interesting and give the possibility for interaction and sharing :)

Hope you all have a great day,
Allison

Hello Allison,

Is this directed to the NGT users in the Netherlands? Or to all deaf people around the world? Since you are referring to a specific museum near Rotterdam...

I would say, try the forum for "doven en hardhorenden", since most people around here are either from US or UK or other places across the world, but there are only few that are close to the Netherlands.

Thank you so much! I will definitely get in touch with people there as well. Nevertheless, I would be interested in social media usage in general as well though. So if you would like to share your opinion on advertisement and social media, that would be great :)

Euhm well, I'm hearing myself, so I'm sorry really not your target group.

Back