Rights for Kid's visting...

the court dont care about your rights for visitations.
You know it is not true.

the court do not order you require to take clasees like management classes, parental classes or counselors/ therapists. who made this require the judge order you to take these?
They do but it depends on individual.

If women want the money from men... unless there are some reasons why.

For me.. Money cant buy you love. To give my love to my daughter that is all it matters not the money. :)

ckfarbes said:
Even the court order you pay the child supports, who did make the court to order you have to pay the child support which whoever take take advantage of all your money is their money. get it?

Where do you get off getting that information from? That is totally wrong. They do not keep the money the money goes through Child Support agency and they send the custody parent the check they only take a little fee off of the check for processing fee.

P.S. My advice is some of you better stay with woman have child(ren) of yours. no matter what you are her boyfriend or her huband in position with her. just work out with your woman what you have deal with better or worse.. take my word! thanks!

Why would someone stay in a marriage if they do not love each other anymore that would only hurt the children more.

eternity said:
If women want the money from men... unless there are some reasons why.

For me.. Money cant buy you love. To give my love to my daughter that is all it matters not the money. :)

Money for Love? :confused: It take two people to bring a child in the world not one person if a single mother or father has custody of the child the absent parent are responsible for child support. It has nothing to do with Love. It's the Law.

It doesnt have do with law.

If absent parent doesn't want do with her/his child(ren) they will not make her/him to pay the child support and he/she cannot see her/his child(ren) until they are 18.

Either single mother or father can make the decision to file the child support or not.

I know exactly how you feel Meg, it not a good thing to go thru, but glad to hear your ex husband gave up!...that was a smart move! :)

well well im trying to pay the child support but it's so so hard because im on living cost and they don't get chance to see where i m living right now, my ex husband had a job and i don't.. so i don't know.. but im trying to my best to make deal with my ex husband but he will not sit and listen, he just prefer to have our kids stay with him and making me go over at his place alltime, he don't bother to come to drop our kids to me and im finding a way to get gas money to go and take 8 hour drive to see my kid there and my ex don't do it.. so im not gonna to agure about it im just grr for a while till i get me a part time job and i have to do what it's best for my kid.

We already been thru with the court and stuff so im hangin on for a year..

CoolieFroggie said:
well well im trying to pay the child support but it's so so hard because im on living cost and they don't get chance to see where i m living right now, my ex husband had a job and i don't.. so i don't know.. but im trying to my best to make deal with my ex husband but he will not sit and listen, he just prefer to have our kids stay with him and making me go over at his place alltime, he don't bother to come to drop our kids to me and im finding a way to get gas money to go and take 8 hour drive to see my kid there and my ex don't do it.. so im not gonna to agure about it im just grr for a while till i get me a part time job and i have to do what it's best for my kid.

We already been thru with the court and stuff so im hangin on for a year..

That is not fair what ur ex husband is doing. it is your child too, U have every right to see your child including having him come over your place. But, it isn't ur ex husband responsible to drive to your place and drop off your son. You have to be able to do that somehow.

I understand you are trying to pay child support, But you ex Husband is taking full care of your son. You would have to come up with a payment plan to pay Child Support that is how your son get his clothes, roof over his head, and food. It isn't fair that he is the only one working and supporting your son while you can also get a job and support your son too. It goes both way sweetie. *Hugs*

eternity said:
It doesnt have do with law.

If absent parent doesn't want do with her/his child(ren) they will not make her/him to pay the child support and he/she cannot see her/his child(ren) until they are 18.

Yes, It is the Law to require to pay child support.
My child Support Agency said that if the Absent father doesn't want to see the child(ren) Regardless of whether or not he visit the child, the child still needs to be supported; however, if someone is wrongfully withholding visitation, you may be able to file a court case against them...

If don't pay child support then a judge could find that you are in contempt of court and put you in jail for failing to obey a court order which requires you to pay support. :)

Since you've openly said you're gay. What may help is if you find a lawyer (maybe a gay one) or that is famailar with gay/parenting issues. Maybe that'd help you to get fair parental rights.

Good luck, and I pray you'll get fair parental rights.

he don't bother to come to drop our kids to me and im finding a way to get gas money to go and take 8 hour drive to see my kid there and my ex don't do it
Why 8 hours? Who chooses to move that far? Court's rule -- Parent(s) shouldn't live more than 100 miles. Otherwise parent wouldn't drive more than 100 miles. Or have him to drive up to 100 miles. It wouldnt be fair to him if he have to drive all the way just to drop his kid(s) off? and pick up every other weekend?

Unless you are willing to move near where they are living right now. You d be able to see your kid more than just every other weekend. Kids would love to see you sometime more. If you are too far.. it would be difficult for kid.

To pay a child support is only 10% which is small amount.

eternity said:
CoolieFroggie-- You didnt say why you guys live approx 8 hours apart?

I am also wondering, too.

It would be nicer when you live nearest then you can see your son frequently.

Knowing Cooliefroggie... (if you don't mind my saying Cooliefroggie) She plans to move to be closer to her son hopefully sometimes soon, so that issue about being 8 hours apart is only for a short time... give or take few months. :) I am looking forward for her to be closer to her son and etc etc. :) (Good luck and best wishes Cooliefroggie! :) )

Mod Note:

Several posts were removed, things were heating up and getting off-topic...Also, neither ex's have complained yet,so please stick to the topic of this thread or this thread will be closed--

Thank you! :ty:

Back